This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5(Akbar)

Topic » Tribal Council #5(Akbar)

3100 days ago
Cmack311
'Akbar Enters'

'Sits on stump'

Alright, so a new tribe, and you guys were blown out because just 1 person showed up for you

OPEN QUESTION: Are old tribal lines in play right now since it is a mixed tribe now?

VOTES DUE BY 5PM EST SATURDAY
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS GOING TO BE A NON-LIVE, BUT IT WILL BE POSTED AT EXACTLY 10AM EST SATURDAY, AND LAST FOR 24 HOURS*
-I strongly encourage at least 1 person to show up at 10am, it'll benefit you
3100 days ago
CharlieBibi
OPEN QUESTION: Are old tribal lines in play right now since it is a mixed tribe now?

Normally it would be but I asked everyone to vote me off, I simply do not have the time for this game right now in my schedule so I'm giving everyone an easy night and asking them to vote me out.
3100 days ago
Cmack311
Felix: Would you rather be voted off, or just lay down your torch?
3100 days ago
CharlieBibi
Voted off because then I can at least come back in a second chances type of season while Quitters get no credit

so yeah
3100 days ago
Cmack311
Felix: Do you feel like this is still considered a quit though?
3100 days ago
Cmack311
1/7 votes
3100 days ago
Cmack311
2/7 votes
3099 days 23 hours ago
cjuddy
OPEN QUESTION: Are old tribal lines in play right now since it is a mixed tribe now? You would think so but I don't think that's the case with this tribe when you have someone who had been on both tribes and someone who is asking to be voted out.. I don't think there is a clear majority in the tribe and tonight's vote could be extremely simple or crazy as hell.
3099 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
4/7 votes
3099 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
I am working from 11 until 5 today(then busy afterwards)

If I get all the votes, i'll try to read them ASAP
3099 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
5/7 votes
3099 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll go tally the votes...
3099 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3099 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
'Felix stands'
3099 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
'Felix walks over and hands idol over'

"Playing this on myself"
3099 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
'Takes Idol'

This IS an idol. Any votes cast for Felix will not count

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!