This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11(Bakavasa)

Topic » Tribal Council #11(Bakavasa)

3093 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
'Bakavasa Enters'

'Caleb wears Individual Immunity'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Dan, CJ, Cameron, and Steven...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

Alright, the FINAL 8 in this game. You've all gone through a lot to get here, but the game is far from over

OPEN QUESTION: Anyone care to throw out who are in alliances right now?

VOTES DUE BY SATURDAY(time TBD)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS NON-LIVE AND WILL BE POSTED SOMETIME SATURDAY*
3093 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
OPEN QUESTION: Anyone care to throw out who are in alliances right now?

Well... *looks at jury* them. Lmao. Basically I am a free vote. If you want to make a move I am here and open. Simple as that.
3093 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
James: Your money was taken from you at the auction. Is that an eye-opener?
3093 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
James: Your money was taken from you at the auction. Is that an eye-opener?

Lmao - no. I am clearly on the bottom. Ever since the purple rock went the wrong way for me I have lost my entire alliance. Now only 2 of the six that voted with me are left (1 and myself). The other side have stayed together.. It is all well and good to stick together but eventually you will need to make moves against each other. Hopefully someone wants to do that tonight...
3093 days 11 hours ago
flyfly456
i think it's pretty obvious who's working with who.

idk why they wont use us as votes to get out bigger threats. i mean honestly, someone out of that group is gonna get 4th and 5th place, and whoever they are will regret not making a move when they had the chance.
3093 days 10 hours ago
TallaRejaei
HEY GIMME A QUESTION
3093 days 10 hours ago
TheEclipse
remember when your side targeted me for three rounds straight and is targeting me again tonight despite the fact that it's clearly not working for you

same!
3093 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
James: So, you are in trouble tonight?

Caleb: How does it feel to be immune?

Courtney: You spent 500 and got nothing, how does that feel?

Shaniqua: Why do you think people are voting for you?
3093 days 10 hours ago
flyfly456
true, but idk what that has to do with anything
3093 days 10 hours ago
flyfly456
How does it feel to be immune?

it feels good, but i know that i'll be next unless someone decides to make a move tonight.
3093 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
Caleb: Who would you think has to make a move tonight?
3093 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
1/8 votes
3093 days 10 hours ago
TheEclipse
it's not rocket science boo
3093 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
James: So, you are in trouble tonight?

Um, yeah. Clearly I am. The other side have almost total control. All on "my side" are Caleb and I and he has immunity tonight. I feel I need a miracle to survive this vote lmao.
3093 days 10 hours ago
flyfly456
Who would you think has to make a move tonight?

whoever is on the bottom or feels like they are on the bottom. idk who that is, but someone has to change things up or else they have no chance.
3093 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
2/8 votes

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!