This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Official Rules(Last Man Standing)

Topic » Official Rules(Last Man..

3049 days 8 hours ago
Cmack311
As this is a hybrid game, there are a lot of rules in place for each of the different phases of the game.

PHASE 1: Amazing Race
-25 teams of 2 will start the race
-All racing will be conducted through Google Forms
-Each team will have their own verification number that ONLY they know
-Just 1 person from each team will do the leg each time(nobody can do every single leg)
-Once you start a leg, your timer starts and it will not end until you have completed the leg(even if you start over)

Eliminations will be 1 team per leg(10 legs). There are no non-elimination legs, no double elimination legs. It is the team with the worst time in that leg that will be eliminated from the game. This will continue until 30 players remain in the game.

PHASE 2: Survivor Pre-Merge
-30 players remain at this point
-Divided into 3 tribes of 10 to start, with pre-determined tribe swaps already in place
-1 tribe will lose Immunity each day and vote 1 member out
-NO Immunity Idols in play, no Redemption Island or returning players that have been eliminated at all

1 person will be eliminated each round until the Final 18, then onto the next phase.

PHASE 3: Big Brother
-18 players in a Big Brother game
-HoH, 2 Nominees, Veto Comp/Ceremony, Eviction each round
-No special twists such as double evictions, or double HoHs, etc.

1 person will be evicted each round until the Final 10, and the last phase begins.

PHASE 4: Merged Survivor
-Final 10 will compete in a merged game of Survivor
-1 Immunity winner each day
-Jury of 7, with a Final 2(10th place person will be a bonus juror in the event someone doesn't vote and we have a tie at the finals)
-NO Immunity Idols, or twists of any kind

1 person will be eliminated each round until the Final 2, then the Jury takes over, and they pick the winner
3049 days 8 hours ago
manalord
I hate ti
3049 days 8 hours ago
Raydog90
Can i take an inactives spot?
3049 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Wow, no idols I guess. I thought it would be kinda fun to have idols hidden in the amazing race or something. I'm still super pumped for this season!
3049 days 7 hours ago
jbmbb11
Lol Carl, last time you said there would be no twists, you put in a secret redemption island...
3049 days 7 hours ago
Maladus1
This is going to be really long
3049 days 7 hours ago
Prozach
Clean, standard game. I like it!
3048 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
This is gonna be fun :)
3048 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Love it already
3048 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Yas @ no twists. Just pure clean, who has the best gameplay :D
3048 days 12 hours ago
Chris1080
Can't wait to start
3048 days 12 hours ago
BeastBoy
Yay :)

Everyone my skype is

Beastboygames1
3048 days 11 hours ago
WitZ
Clean Game... old school...
3048 days 11 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Hot damn

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!