This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fifth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fifth Runway~

3651 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
this was a rough one ladies
~cackles~
3651 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*stands on the stage nervous*
3651 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Broomhilda Van Pelt
Latex
Pwincess Valorie
Tiffany Bayonette

you are all safe, you may leave the stage and enjoy a cocktail in the lounge.
3651 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Confessional:
*takes deep breath* I've got a bad feeling about this one
3651 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Chyna!- Honey, taking Trinity K Bonet's joke about stealing everyone's wallets wasn't very clever (I watch drag race). Wasn't the Rehab read about her vagina sound eerily familiar to Alaska? Chyna, I know you want to succeed but that's not a way to do it. Also I don't think you looked that busted or funny if that was the look you were going for because ex: look at Ophelia & Broomhilda this week, that's busted and funny.

Diane!: Snatch game ended last week. Your outfit still looks like Laganja and I wanted to see Diane on the stage. Your comedy show just seemed to reference drag queens in an unfunny way. I'm disappointed.

Giraffez!: This might be your best runway yet. I laughed at the beginning of your comedy show but it went downhill after that. This should be said to everyone: the longer your show is the more chances for you to fuck up and not be funny which was the case for so many people tonight.

Ophelia!: You shady bitch, that picture is PRE OP! I'm kidding you were pretty funny but I feel as if you are just phoning things in right now and that could easily lead to a hard fall later in the competition.

Rehab!: I don't know I thought you were kind of a funny bitch tonight. This runway might also be your best runway so far. I really like the Ariel realness going on. BTW Yo mamma jokes are always in ;)

Seraphine: I've heard that blonde joke 50 times, my dear! That other joke too was just plain odd. Sera may I ask a question? How many times have you worn that Marina and the Diamonds heart on your cheek? Three? It's getting old.
3651 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*breathes, wipes a tear away from her face and tries to compose herself*
3651 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*walks off stage quickly to compose herself*
3651 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Diane De Drame, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination this week.
3651 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*walks back on stage and stands up strong*
3651 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
I hate my Internet but ophelia deep cut you are so high you're safe
3651 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Rehab condragulations you are the winner this week.
Giraffez you are safe you may leave the v runway
3651 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Chyna I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

Seraphine you are safe.
3651 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks at Seraphine, takes a deep breath and tries not to cry*
3651 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Chyna and Diane please send me a cover or lip sync of bring me to life in a timely manner.
3651 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Confessional:
I've worked too fucking hard to leave this early, I love Diane but I've got to send her home, I'm gonna prove to the judges that they were wrong to under-estimate me, the fact some of these bitches who were just rude are safe and high and I'm here just makes me wanna fight that much harder
3651 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
thank you tayvie

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!