This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 2: Cutthroat

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3814 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

The rules of the game are posted so look those over before you apply so you know how the game could go.

Application:

Username:
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called):
Color Level:

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST):
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives)

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge?
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat?
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history?
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why?
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat?
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat?

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.)

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?

NOTE: There will be NO LAST CHANCE POLL

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.

PRE-SEASON CHALLENGES MAY BE POSTED TO TEST ACTIVITY
3814 days 20 hours ago
ofl1998
Application:

Username: ofl1998
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called): Oakley
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 2 and a half years.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST):
Sunday- 5-11 P.M. EST
Monday- 7-11 P.M. EST
Tuesday- 5-11 P.M. EST
Wednesday- 7-11 P.M. EST
Thursday- 5-11 P.M. EST
Friday- 7-12 P.M. EST
Saturday- 5-11 P.M. EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) 4/1

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want redemption from Generation 1
Where did you hear about applications? I followed the first season and waited for applications to open.

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge? Yes
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? CaraMaria
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? CaraMaria because she is amazingly funny and a great competitor.
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? Bottleneck Stampede. The one where they ran through the obstacle coarse.
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? The dice rolling one. Where TJ rolled a die and they had to roll on top of a big die and have the rolled number facing up inside a square.

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.) Knowledge, luck, endurance (on weekends), and puzzles.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Cutthroat, Survivor Worldwide, Battle of the Seasons, The Ruins, Amazing Race, The Duel, and The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet, Fresh Meat 2, A Coach's Game
What did you place? Cutthroat-12th, Survivor Worldwide-22nd, Battle of the Seasons-15th, The Ruins-12th, Amazing Race-12th, The Duel- 1st, and The Mole 3: Vengence Is Sweet- 7th, Fresh Meat 2- 11th, A Coach's Game- 21st
3814 days 20 hours ago
Timster
Username: Timster
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called): Timster
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Jan. 2010

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): 4:35 pm to 3:00 am
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? LIVE
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives): All live. Just 1 non live. Non live competitions suck, aren't uncompetitive, and boring.

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Cutthroat is my favorite format in the series of The Challenge! Plus I need redemption from flopping in Cutthroat  back in Generation 1.
Where did you hear about applications?: I stalk your group.

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge?: YES
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat?: YES
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history?: Jonna Mannion :)
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why?: Cara Maria because she is beautiful, she was an underdog and she got to the end!
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat?: Riot Act
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat?: Handcuffs

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.): ANYTHING BUT LUCK. LUCK IS STUPID. THERE'S NO POINT IN HOSTING LUCK GAMES UNLESS YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR GAMES SERIOUSLY.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?:
Freshmeat I - 4th
Cutthroat - 7th
The Gauntlet - 17th
The Castle - 16th
Battle of the Seasons - 2nd
The Ruins - 1st
Freshmeat II - 5th
A Coaches Game - 1st
What did you place? ^^^
3814 days 19 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
Username: BlakeIsBack
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called):  Blake
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Four and a half years as of 4 days ago.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): Any time, really. I'm not picky.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Non-live tbh. Sometimes there's circumstances.
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) I'd say like 2:1, nonlive to live.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I've been interested in participating in a RSF challenge since I can remember and I was so sad when you left. I had hope that you would come back eventually and thank god you're back now. Plus I'm in love with the Challenge it's honestly my favorite show of all time.
Where did you hear about applications? I've been stalking for a while but today from Turney's forum.

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge? yes so many seasons (inlove)
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat? Yes, I loved it tbh
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? Ugh that's such a hard question. Offhand I think of Julie, CT, Wes, Isaac, Ruthie.
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? No one was really "standout" in Cutthroat but I liked Laurel and Abram a lot. Even though Laurel was a dick to Easy.
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? I remember liking Riot Act a lot.
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? Swat

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.) I'd like a combination of all but I prefer knowledge.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? The Duel
What did you place? 18th :S
3814 days 19 hours ago
bball38
Username:bball38
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called):Bobby
Color Level: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: I have been on tengaged for 2 years!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): 5PM-12AM Weekdays and whenever weekends.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I would prefer live challenges.
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives)3:1

Why do you want to compete on this season?I love competing against people. Its a thrill.
Where did you hear about applications? Clicked on a random group.

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge? YES!
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat? Of course.
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? I honestly love Laurel and CT
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? Laurel, because she is just such a strong competitor, she has never been eliminated so she deserves alot of respect.
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? The challenge when the have to balance a ball going up hill.
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? Handcuffs.

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.)Any reallly, but i would prefer knowledge.
3814 days 19 hours ago
bball38
Karma- 15
3814 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
Username: Mybash
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called):  Chris
Color Level: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Too long

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): Anyday/Time besides Sunday and Tuesday from 6-8
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) live-non-live 4-1

Why do you want to compete on this season? I just love cutthroat it was my favorite
Where did you hear about applications? Just surfing through the groups

Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? I love Mandi, but I would say Kenny
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? Brad, just because I loved the red team and they did amazing!!
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? The upside down one, because I mean that's HILLARIOUS
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? I liked the one where they wrestled holding on to those ring looking things

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.)

I think I can use Knowledge

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 1 - Season 12
What did you place? 13th, I'm surprised I haven't played more....

I really love Cutthroat probably my favorite road rules challenge beside the duel 1 & 2
3814 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
Application:

Username: dylanjay
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called):  Dylan
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: oh lord its been awhile... i want to say its been almost 3 years maybe but i don't think its been that long... so i guess 2-3years haha

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): anytime after 8pm eastern some nights i work till 9
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Non-live just because of work but i prefer to play live challenges
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives)
35/65
Why do you want to compete on this season? I love The Challenge and Cutthroat is one of my favorite formats
Where did you hear about applications? TTRS FRESHMEAT 2

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge? yes every season since Battle of the Sexes
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat? Yessir
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? Timmy Beggy
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? Camila because she kicked but in the gulag.
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? The riot shield challenge was crazy good!
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? The flyswatter game :)

any of them because i'm that well rounded :D

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Freshmeat and the second Mole
What did you place? 2nd and 18th
3814 days 13 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Username: Leonine_Divine
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called): Jet
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: on and off for 5 years

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): mon-fri 8:30pm
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) 70/30

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to be champion, I need another chance
Where did you hear about applications? I figured you'd post them soon enough

Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? Katie
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? Katie, she was a fire cracker, I love spunky fire crackers
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? Gas Problems
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? Diehard

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.) a little bit of everything, variety is the spice of life

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? The Castle, The Gauntlet,
The Ruins, The Mole 3, Freshmeat 2 and The Coach's Game
What did you place? Don't remember lol
3814 days 3 hours ago
jman96
Username: Jman96
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called): Jordan M
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2-3 years

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): On weekdays i perfer the afternoon and evening. on weekends i can be on sunday and every other saturday.

Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Half and Half

What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) almost all live challenges.

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love the challenge. I acturally want to compete in one.

Where did you hear about applications? The group game article where this was #1

Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? There is several people i like. most fav are probuly Sarah from Real World Brooklyn, Camila from Spring Break and Jordan from Real World Portland.

If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? #1 would be Sarah. I like people to be competive but have a nice side on the challenge for once. I also liked seeing her put Shavon in her place.

What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? too many to pick from. there are so many great challenges from Cutthroat.

What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? The Brandon VS Ty Gaulag.

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.) It can be those 3 kind of challenges. I'll be ready for it.

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.

3814 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called): Andrea
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 2 years or so I think

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): Any time during 4pm - 10pm
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: LIVE :O
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives): I would love a ratio of 8 Live Challenges and something like 3 Non-Live Challenges.

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Last season, Lets all be honest it wasn't a great season and I need that fight back from RSF games so signing up for cutthroat will allow back that fight it use to have.
Where did you hear about applications?: Already saw them yesterday when you first posted them x

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge?: Yes!
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat?: I watched a couple of episodes until my favorite was voted out.
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history?: Jasmine ofc. Who doesn't love Jasmine? She may not of won but she has that strength that just makes her cute x
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why?: Cara Maria because yeah she was basically owning all the gulags. Why wouldn't you love her?
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat?: Surf's Up
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat?: Die Hard

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.): I would love to see more Endurance and Skill based challenges.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?: RSF Gen 1: The Mole III, Fresh meat II and A Coaches Game. RSF Gen 2: Pirate Master.
What did you place?
The Mole - 10th
Fresh Meat - 9th
A Coaches Game - 18th
Pirate Master - 10th
3814 days ago
ryangordon94
Username: Ryangordon94
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called): Ryan
Color Level: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 months

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): Monday/Wednesday- 1pm-4pm and 7pm-midnight
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? non-live; we don't have to stay on a schedule.
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) 1 live to 2 non-live

Why do you want to compete on this season? ive played games in the past and come in fourth almost every single time. I really want to prove I am the best and finally win one.
Where did you hear about applications? through another game I watch.

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge? YES.
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat? YES.
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? Kenny
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? Vinny. He was cute. lol.
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? bedhead
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? swat

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.) Any but luck. I hate luck challenges. haha.
3813 days 19 hours ago
frigid09
Username:frigid09
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called): nels
Color Level: white
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST):4pm central till 10 pm
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? live
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) 3/1

Why do you want to compete on this season? I just want to compete
Where did you hear about applications? pirate master finale

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge? yes
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? timmy beggy
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? brad he deserve to win
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? bottleneck stampede
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? die hard

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.)   luck and speed
3813 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolexchangestudent
DJ
Dark Green
1 and a half years

I'll just tell you if I'm going to be in the challenge or not when you tell them
Nonlive
2/4

I wanna prove that I'm stronger than before and defy all odds.
I check the group and I saw that you were having apps open so why not?

No
No
None
None
None
None

Luck and Endurance

Last Season of Gen1 I forgot the title of it so lol
22nd
3813 days 15 hours ago
bad18life
Username: bad18life
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called):  TJ
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 Years

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): 7 to 11 pm
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) 4/1

Why do you want to compete on this season? I just love playing your seasons. You are an excellent game creator and it makes it feel real.
Where did you hear about applications? Group Games

Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? Alton
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? Favorite was Brandon because I loved an underdog and I hated how the red team kept throwing him in over and over.
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? Favorite challenge would have to be Bottleneck Stampede
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? Handcuffs

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.) Knowledge, Luck, Strategy and sometimes Speed

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? The Gauntlet, BOTS, The Ruins, and Coaches game
What did you place? Last, 9th, 3rd, and 2nd

NOTE: There will be NO LAST CHANCE POLL

3813 days 14 hours ago
splozojames50
Username: splozojames50
Name (Whatever you would prefer to be called): James
Color Level: tv star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3+ years

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST): any time past 7pm EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? live
What is a good ratio of challenges for you (Roughly how many live ones compared to non-lives) 3:2 or 4:1 especially since your live challenges tend to not be clusters

Why do you want to compete on this season? because i havent played a good group game in a long time and ik i was part of pirate master but idk since this is an mtv challenge it has gotten me really excited as opposed to pirate master which i never really understood at all
Where did you hear about applications? i was stalking the group :X

Have you ever seen The Real World/Road Rules Challenge? yes
Specifically, did you see Cutthroat? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Challenge history? still gotta say the fresh meat incarnation of wes/casey. i always root for a good underdog
If so, who was your favorite contestant on Cutthroat and why? i rooted for brandon and camila at the time, as well as cara maria. they were all such underdogs and specifically with brandon and camilla they got so victimized and i wanted them to win just as a fuck you to their teams. (little did i know that camilla would become the entitled vet-sheep loser pig that she is now)
What was your favorite challenge in Cutthroat? the only one i really remember was the pendelum one where they had to swing to each other and the grey team was a hot mess.
What was your favorite Gulag in Cutthroat? the banana backpack moment < 33333

What types of challenges do you want to see in the season? (Ex: Speed/Knowledge/Luck, etc.) i love a good speed challenge, but also some creative challenges involving teamwork since the immunity challnenges grant immunity

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?

Fresh Meat: 12th
The Gauntlet: 1st
Survivor: 12th
Battle of the Seasons: 2nd
The Ruins: 1st
The Amazing Race: 2nd
The Duel: 3rd
The Mole: Mole/3rd
Fresh Meat 2: 8th
Coach's Game: 16th
Pirate Master: 14th

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!