This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3666 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
If Gaia and I would stop turning on each other....we could be a huge 2 person alliance.
3666 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Gaia

It is hard to judge since you were really the only one who sent me confessionals consistently so I could not gauge the situation from different perspectives.  I will commend you for surviving after Survivor8 was evicted as I believed you would follow suit but with the assistance of the coup d'etat you used it well to gain an upper hand.

In terms of what to change, there are so many variables in these games that its tough to truly tell on that
3666 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
Had Gaia not had that power he most likely would have been gone Final 7 at least.  People got scared of it, where I didn't care...lol
3666 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I never got to go to the mystery room I flopped to fast lol.
3666 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All: How did the Mystery Room come into play for you this season.  This season's format was different as all prizes were determined to occur during specific weeks instead of randomly choosing a power in season's past.

Mystery room obviously played a big part in my game. Coupe really helped me because it gained me allies, and gave me power to actually change the game.

How was the season overall for you?  In terms of weekly themes, challenges, etc.

I loved it. I told you before I applied I normally hate BB games but I love your series and was gonna play. I really enjoyed this season. The themes were interesting and challenges as always were fun. Although I HATED that final hoh part 3 was a guessing game, but nonetheless you were an amazing host as always.

What could be improved?

Nothing really, you're an excellent host.
3666 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thanks Alex!
3666 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So Alex, when are you hosting Hunger Games? :P
3666 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gonna play beer pong, be back later!

Alex do you have any rewards to give out btw?
3666 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I don't give rewards since I can't really base that objectively.

With that said we bring a close to the season.

I will announce Season 5 and open applications for it later tonight.

Thank you all for another wonderful season!
3666 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alright, thanks again Alex for an awesome season!
3665 days 20 hours ago
Sparticus142
Sarge I just want to say the main reason I turned on you was because of the threat of the coup de ta. If I didn't put you up I was going to be put up and I would have for sure went. So for my game I had to nominate you :(

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!