This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room

Topic » Dining Room

3683 days 17 hours ago
Sparticus142
3683 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thanks Jayson for safety
3682 days 23 hours ago
Sparticus142
Ugh I wish the veto comp wasn't during survivor but i'll be there
3675 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*gets ready*
3675 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm gonna start since it's 7
3675 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Please begin
3675 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I have had a blast working closely with you three, but I have to give the key to Sparticus.

I have decided to nominate you Jayson & you Brian

I've honestly loved working closely with you two, but I have known since day 1 that you two are super close friends and an obvious duo. I will get 3rd no matter what if you both are in Final 3. But I kept my word about Final 4 and as you have seen, when others tried splitting you guys up on several occasions, I stuck to my word and helped keep y'all safe until Final 4 like promised. No hard feelings hopefully.
3675 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that said, BBlover96 and cfff have been nominated for Eviction.

The Veto Ceremony is currently planned for tomorrow between 5 pm est and 1 am est.

You must mail me by TONIGHT at 1 am est what times in that range you wish to compete.

Some of you are interested in competing tonight.  If that is your wish, the decision must be UNANIMOUS and everyone must be present.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!