This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for Big Brother

Topic » Rules for Big Brother

3716 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
In this game, each player will be playing individually.

GAME RULES

To start a round, all houseguests (except for the outgoing HoH) will compete in a LIVE competition for the title of Head of Household.  This person is guaranteed safety during the round.  That person will then have 24 hours to send me a list of people they wish to keep safe, leaving 2 people out.  These 2 players will be nominated for eviction at the Nomination Ceremony the next day. 

Immediately following the Nomination Ceremony, we will select players for the Veto Competition.  6 will participate, the HoH, the 2 nominees and 3 players chosen by random draw.  The 6 players will then participate in the Veto Competition (if LIVE will be the next day, if NON-LIVE will begin immediately following selection of the Veto Players).  The winner will earn the Golden Power of Veto.  This person will have the power to remove one of the nominees off of the chopping block or not use the Veto and leave the nominations the same.  If someone who is nominated wins the Golden Power of Veto, they are allowed to remove themselves from the block.  The Head of Household will then name a replacement nominee. The Head of Household cannot nominate the player who was just saved or the person who won the Golden POV.

After the Veto Ceremony, all players (except for those nominated and the HoH) will have 24 hours to send me their vote to evict any of the nominees.  The person who receives the most votes will be evicted.  In the event of a tie, the Head of Household will cast the deciding vote.

If you finish 9th to 3rd overall, you will be a part of the Big Brother Jury who will in the end vote for the winner of Big Brother Mystery Room 3.

MYSTERY ROOM TWIST

After the end of each Head of Household competition, all players will be placed in a poll and the poll will open.  After the nomination ceremony concludes, the winner of the poll (person with the most votes from Tengaged) will earn the right to enter the Mystery Room and earn a game changing power.  Everyone will know who enters the Mystery Room and will learn what that person won only if it affects the entire house.  The trick is that once you enter the Mystery Room, you are no longer eligible to enter in following week so when you try and get the votes from the people of Tengaged will be a gamble and it is up to you.

The game will follow a 4 day format where a round lasts 4 days (barring any Double Evictions or Late Game Changes):

DAY 1-Nomination Ceremony, Mystery Room Winner Revealed/Enter, Veto Players picked (If NON-LIVE Veto Competition, will begin immediately)

DAY 2-Veto Competition (if NON-LIVE, it ends; if LIVE, it will occur)

DAY 3-Veto Ceremony

DAY 4-LIVE Eviction, Head of Household Competition, Mystery Room Poll opens

If asked to be a player this season, you must read and sign the rules by posting in this thread then mail me AND get a response from me before you are allowed to post in the house.

Good luck.
3716 days 10 hours ago
Sparticus142
I have read the rules and agree to follow them!
3716 days 10 hours ago
cfff
3716 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
3716 days 10 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
3716 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Read rules, sounds good
3716 days 9 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions :p
3716 days 9 hours ago
ofl1998
3716 days 9 hours ago
15Joseph1998
3716 days 8 hours ago
michael222
I have read and agree to the rules.
3716 days 5 hours ago
sarge455
3716 days 4 hours ago
rippyroo
3715 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
3715 days 14 hours ago
Zed55
3715 days ago
IceIceBaby

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!