This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 5

Topic » Gen 2 Season 5

3660 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
As always, the season is picked by the new method.  Each juror sent me 3 suggestions for the season they want to be next.  Then I put them in a randomizer to give me 3 choices.  If an option was said multiple times, it had a greater chance of being picked. 

Ultimately, when the choice is narrowed down to 3, I get opinions from other on what it should be of the 3.

Then I pick one.

The 3 options for RSF Gen 2, Season 5 are:

1. I Love Money: A group of people will travel to Mexico to compete at first as teams then individuals to run the game as the Paymaster and void opponent's checks.  The winner will be the one who can avoid elimination and win the final money loving challenge.  Formally been done as RSF Season 5

2. Survivor: Castaways will have to outwit, outplay and outlast their fellow competitors to become an RSF Champion and be crowned Sole Survivor.  Every RSF Survivor has had twists from East vs West, to Fans vs Favorites, Island of the Dead, and Worldwide themes.  This season would be no different.  Formally been done as RSF Season 3, 6, and 12

3. Endurance: Tengaged players will be split into pairs to compete in missions to earn all the Pyramid Pieces to become RSF and Endurance Champions.  They will have to avoid the dreaded Temple of Fate where the Fates will decide who goes home.  Never been done as an RSF Season.

Which of these 3 would you want next season to be and why? 

Post your response below.
3660 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes from jurors:

4-Endurance
3-Survivor
3-The Duel
2-Hunger Games
1-Moolah Beach
1-The Mole
1-Big Brother UK
1-The Glass House
1-Whodunnit
1-The Gauntlet
1-Rivals
1-The Amazing Race
3660 days 10 hours ago
zachboy967
Survivor
3660 days 9 hours ago
jman96
Endurance.
3660 days 9 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Althought I won't be casted I think any non survivor game is the way to go.
3660 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
anything besides survivor
3660 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
I think Endurance would be a fun and interesting thing to do.
3660 days 8 hours ago
Justunreal
Endurance
3660 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Endurance
3660 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Endurance xxx
3659 days 21 hours ago
Viperxx03
Endurance!
3659 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Endurance
3659 days 21 hours ago
Sparticus142
Endurance would be sweet!
3659 days 20 hours ago
michael222
Endurance
3659 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
survivor!!!
3659 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
Endurance!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!