This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 5: Endurance Bora Bora

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3637 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

Application:

Username:
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen Endurance?
If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why?
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why?
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance?
What color would you want to be and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3637 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
Application:

Username: Rawr121
Color Level: Black (Racism)
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 Months, 11 Days

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I've always heard about the RSF Series and I thought it would be really fun to try it out
Where did you hear about applications?: Blogs Page

Have you ever seen Endurance?: Yes my childhood show :D
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why?: Caleb, this was around the time of me realizing my sexuality and I thought he was cute. Also almost every season the orange team was a flop but he just gave orange a chance to win
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why?: Hawaii because even though it didn't include Caleb, I liked the challenges and the way they let Brown stay even though one member was missing.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance?: I liked the one where you had to hold yourself above the water. It was called Drop Out.
What color would you want to be and why?: Orange, its always been a favorite color

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun, but I always flexible
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: Both has their pros and cons. I like Live challegnes because its more realistic to me
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?: Any sort of multiple part challenge. I think that'd be fun

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:I've competed in TTRS 23 and am currently in TTRS 25. I've hosted a succesful Survivor Group Game and currently a Whodunnit game as well.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?: I'vemade finals Twice in Survivor Group Games. The first one i lost because of a bitter jury (smh), and I'm currently in a finals right now.
3637 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Username: Gaiaphage
Color Level: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since May 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season?: Well I did good in BB Mystery Room 3 without winning challenges. I used social & strategic skills. Endurance is a lot of luck, so I won't have to be a challenge beast to excel.
Where did you hear about applications? The group.

Have you ever seen Endurance? No

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE  Challenges: It varies.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Either.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Luck, Endurance, Spam

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I have played more group games than anybody on all 3 Tengaged sites.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? I have made finals in roughly 30ish group games and won roughly 20ish of them.

What did you place?

GEN 1:
• RSF 10: The Castle- 25th/42
• RSF 12: Survivor Worldwide- 8/24
• RSF 18: The Mole 3- 11th/26
• RSF 20: A Coach's Game- Sarge455's Team- Last Member On Team During Team Phase- 10th/25
GEN 2:
• RSF 3: Solitary- 9th/13
• RSF 4: Big Brother Mystery Room 3- 3rd/14
3637 days 3 hours ago
michael222
Username: michael222
Color Level: brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win
Where did you hear about applications? Directly from the group

Have you ever seen Endurance? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why? I can't rember his name but it was someone on the yellow team with a really squeaky voice who was funny.
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why? High sierras as it involed a lot of stagtey.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? Any of the rite to stay challenges
What color would you want to be and why? Green as it is my favourite colour

Weekdays: 11am-9pm EST
Weekends: 7am-9:30pm EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Puzzle based ones

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I haven't played a group game outside RSF for a long time (6 Months+)
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? I have won RSF 16 and made the finals in Fresh meat and pirate master, I have not made the finals in any group game outside the RSF series.

Gen 1: 9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19,20 Gen 2: 1,4
What did you place? 7th,27th,3rd,24th,12th,Round 6,1st,13th,4th,2nd,13th,2nd,14th
3636 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Jman96
Light green
3 years

Im a fan of endurance
Purple team of techapi
Endurance techapi
Theres so many its hard to pick 1
purple or blue

Manily the afternoon est
Im good with either
Spam, trivia

Check my profile for group game history
I have won before

Played in cutthroat season 2 generation 2

Was out in the 6th elimination.
3636 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby
Color Level: Light Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I have always been waiting for Endurance and finally it is here x
Where did you hear about applications?: I always check the group :)

Have you ever seen Endurance?: Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why?: Nicole Clark because she had strength and passion
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why?: Hawaii because it was so diverse and I loved the winners
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance?: I really can't remember any challenges lmao
What color would you want to be and why?: Red or Pink x

Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?: Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?: Mental challenges

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: Look at my page boo x
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?: Yes :P

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?:
The Mole 3
Fresh Meat II
A Coaches Game
Pirate Master
Big Brother Mystery Room 3
What did you place?:
10th, 9th, 18th, 10th and 6th
3636 days 14 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

Application:

Username: Leonine_Divine
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: On and off until 2008

Why do you want to compete on this season? I loved Endurance when it was on TV and I love playing Endurance games

Where did you hear about applications? I'm a RSF vet who always scopes the page for the new apps

Have you ever seen Endurance? HELL YEAH
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why? Monroe from Endurance Hawaii, he was seen as weak and showed those bitches up week after week
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why? Hawaii it was a very diverse cast and Tom and Vanetta winning the 2nd chance challenge was pretty epic
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? Tilt, holding your partner up looks pretty damn intense
What color would you want to be and why? Yellow or Purple if taken from the actual show, pink if new colors will be introduced I think those colors are just really nice

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: after 8 for most days
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Non

What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Luck, trivia, endurance

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I've played in Suitman's survivor gen 1 and 2, Mana's Survivor, TTRS series

Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Won Chantra's Endurance Exotic Islands and Suitman's gen 1 survivor Philippines

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 1 The Castle, The Gauntlet, the Mole 3, Fresh Meat 2, Coach's Game
Gen 2: Cutthroat, Solitary
What did you place? Gen 1: Don't remember
Gen 2:eliminated episode 4, 11th

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3636 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
Username:  sarge455
Color Level:   Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 yeas

Why do you want to compete on this season?   I want to see how you pull endurance off.  I loved the show and it will be interesting.
Where did you hear about applications?   From your last game I was in here.

Have you ever seen Endurance?   Absolutely

Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why?  Max Deleo because after Season 1 he was brought back and him Jenna proved they were a rough and tough team. He was very smart in alliances and challenges.

What was your favorite season of Endurance and why?   3rd Season Hawaii because the yellow team was the underdogs and considered weak and they proved they were a team to be reckoned with and made it to 3rd pace. Lot of drama that season.

What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance?  I love the Ring of Fire Challenge because it tests the teams to see who wants the win the most in this Endurance challenge.

What color would you want to be and why?   I would want to be the Green team.  Cause it is my favorite color and Green is the color of money!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:  8pm or 9pm
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?   Both I don't mind
What type of competitions would you like to see this season?  Strategic, Luck and Endurance

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:   I have competed in many different popular host games.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?   Almost every popular host I have won or made the finals at least once.

Gen 1: 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,19,20    Gen 2:  4
What did you place?
2,9,4,2,6,2,5,4,1,14,6,1,16    Gen 2:  8th
3636 days 13 hours ago
me2013

Application:

Username: me2013
Color Level: silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 mths

Why do you want to compete on this season? Cause I love group strategy games - Im really competitive and love to meet other people to strategise with
Where did you hear about applications? YOur blog

Have you ever seen Endurance? NO

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Whenever
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? NON live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Anything that requires brains, strategy and teamwork

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: LOve to blay big borther and csurvivior games..... really good at strategising, usually get voted out before the end because I am such a big threat...... play a quiet but effective behind the scenes game.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes

What did you place?

3636 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
Username: mradamman12
Color Level: blue
How long have you been on Tengaged?: since October 28th 2013

Why do you want to compete on this season? i love endurance
Where did you hear about applications? me2013

Have you ever seen Endurance? yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why? Jonna... She was on real world
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why? 1st cuz of Queen Jonna
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? the one with the buckets... vaguely remember
What color would you want to be and why? Aqua cuz it is awesome

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: all the time on weekdays after 3 est
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? either or
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? trivia!

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: i will mail you
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? yep
3636 days 10 hours ago
joshlyn34
Application:

Username:Joshlyn34
Color Level:Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?:year

Why do you want to compete on this season? sounds fun
Where did you hear about applications? friend

Have you ever seen Endurance?no

Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? either
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? trivia

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I played a couple survivors
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? yes

What did you place?

3636 days 10 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Application:

Username: PeaceOut14
Color Level: Blue
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 and a half years. :P

Why do you want to compete on this season? I really like Endurance and I have never played in a season of it before. Plus, I really need to win after losing to Nick by two posts in Solitary.
Where did you hear about applications? It's on the top of my group games, so I saw it there. :P

Have you ever seen Endurance? YES
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why? Max from Season 1 and 2. I love him and Jenna and how they were the first victims and then turned it around next season.
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why? Fiji. Underdog stories are always my favorite, and when Blue turned it around, I was overjoyed.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? The Shark Bait or the one where Erica won for her team. Or any Super Team Challenge, the one in Techapi was my fave.
What color would you want to be and why? Either Red, Orange, or Brown. I just like those colors.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Everyday except Thursday during the week, 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM. Thursday, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, 9:30 to 11:00 PM Weekends, it depends what I have for the day.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live challenges.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Puzzles, trivia, speed.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I do pretty well, around the end game with few outliers.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? In Gaia's Survivor Estonia, Mattkwon's Survivor Palau, and Turney's Second Chances.

- RSF 14: Big Brother Mystery Room 2: 10th
- RSF 16: The Amazing Race: 6th
- RSF 18: The Mole 3: 15th
- RSF 20: Coach's Game: 13th

-RSF2 3: Solitary: 2nd
What did you place? Look above
3636 days 9 hours ago
Absol
Username: Absol.
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Too long.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I need to play a group game that's well put-together, god damn.
Where did you hear about applications? Saw a blog you made.

Have you ever seen Endurance? Nope. :S

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Any day after 6 PM EST.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live, because that shit gets serious.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Ones that I can win, hay!

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I think I have a blog on this, so if you really care, check that out.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? A couple finals, but no wins. #BitterJuries #NobodyLovesMe #SupportMeInStars

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? A Coach's Game & Cutthroat.
What did you place? 8th & 17th/18th
3636 days 9 hours ago
bambinoswag
Username: Bambinoswag
Color Level: White
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1 1/2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love Endurance!
Where did you hear about applications? It was on the front of the Groups page.

Have you ever seen Endurance? Yes!
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why? Tom (Brown Team) from Endurance Hawaii because he was able to overcome obstacles, like winning his way back into the game after falling off in the Right To Stay game and losing his partner due to an injury. Plus he was a funny and cool kid!
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why? Endurance Hawaii had the best competitors, competitions and twists.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? I liked the sandbag throwing one from Endurance Hawaii that Bryannah and Monroe won.
What color would you want to be and why? Purple because it's my favorite color!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Weekday nights except Thursdays after 8PM.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Non-live.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? A scavenger hunt type challenge would be cool.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I played one Survivor group game.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? I made the final 3 and got 3rd place.
3636 days 7 hours ago
Sparticus142
Username: Sparticus142
Color Level: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 3.5 years

Why do you want to compete on this season: BECAUSE I LOVE ENDURANCE! I can not even tell you how excited I am that YOU are hosting a season of it! It's so unique and awesome! Ugh!
Where did you hear about applications: At the finale of the last season

Have you ever seen Endurance: Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why: Monroe! From Hawaii. He just is such a quirky kid and it was very easy for me to relate to him. I loved the story line of him and bryannah.
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why: Without a doubt Hawaii. The contestants were amazing, the story line of the characters was fantastic, AMAZING challenges and fantastic twists.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance: There were two that always stand out in my mind. There is one where one partner was strapped to a platform and they had to hold their partner and the thing flipped and facedown. That one and the right to stay challenge from hawaii when they were on the poles!
What color would you want to be and why: Green because it's my favorite color!!!!!!!

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Honestly any time works for me at this point. I would prefer it to be late afternoon (3-6) or later at night (8 and later) But I can make most times work for now
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Non-live, however I think live competitions are important as well.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season: I think endurance needs to have two main types of competitions. Lots of well, you guessed it, endurance based challenges but also a ton of puzzles. There are a lot of unique challenges that become available since we are in groups of two.

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I have played games here and their. Your group and Captaintangerine's Survivor series are really the only two groups I stick with religiously.
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before: I have won darktyphoon's Survivor Tahiti before and also brosky's ultimate survivor. Oh and I got first in someone else's version of endruance once.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in: Here we go. I have competed in all Big Brother Mystery room seasons, Survivor Atlantis and worldwide and solitary. I kind of think there is one more but I can't figure out what it is. I got 12th, 11th, and 4th in the bb mystery rooms. 12th in atlantis, 6th in worldwide, and 3rd in endurance.
3635 days 18 hours ago
bad18life
Username: bad18life
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: about 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I always wanted to play Endurance and I've been a fan ever since I was younger.
Where did you hear about applications? Came to the group.

Have you ever seen Endurance? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why? My favorite was Chris Tavarez. I know he didn't last young, but he was strong for being 12 years old.
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why? Hawaii because I love the drama between Purple, Gray and Nicole vs Brown, Yellow and Damien
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? I don't remember much about challenges, but I always love the right to stay challenges. The one with they had to hang in the air until the others dropped.
What color would you want to be and why? It doesn't matter, because I'll be honored to wear any color.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: I can't say at the moment
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Strategy

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I mostly make it to the end or the middle
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? The Gauntlet, BOTS, The Ruins, Coaches Game and Cutthroat
What did you place? Generation 1 (  Last, 9th, 3rd, and 2nd ) Generation 2 ( Episode 8 5th place )

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!