This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 5: Endurance Bora Bora

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3658 days 19 hours ago
Dreamer342
Username: Dreamer342
Color Level: black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? its fun
Where did you hear about applications?apps page

Have you ever seen Endurance?nope
If you answered NO to the above question, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why?
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why?
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance?
What color would you want to be and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges:any
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges?non live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? any

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:yes
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before?nope
3658 days 17 hours ago
Jordonk
Application:

Username: Jordonk
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I love your series and i wanna be in every game you host
Where did you hear about applications? From following the group when i came back from my breAK

Have you ever seen Endurance? no
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why?
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why?
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance?
What color would you want to be and why?

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: After 5 est. and i can schedule my plans around the challenges
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Speed challenges

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: i won chantras survivor and snakes big brother. tbh i only really play nick yours and andrews games consistantly
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? yes

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? 9 10 11 16 19 Gen 2: 1 and 2
What did you place? 5th 38th 6th 3rd 3rd 4th (episode 7 breaks down to 5th)
3657 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
Username: turney1805
Color Level: Blood
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I've been looking for a good Endurance game, and I know you can pull it off.
Where did you hear about applications?: You wanted to post them in my group :p

Have you ever seen Endurance? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why?: Frankie from Tehachapi, because I am just as nerdy as he is LOL
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why?: Tehachapi, they had a lot of likeable teams and the Red Team from the season is my all time favorite team
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? Um I can't really remember any, it's been a while since I have watched any of the seasons
What color would you want to be and why? Red, Orange, or Blue...Orange and Blue are my favorite colors and Red was the color worn by my all time favorite team

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: Right now things are a bit iffy with me because I have finals coming up but once May hits, I should be clear for the most part.
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? Eh Live
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? Luck or NOT spamming

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: More of a host these days but I can usually make it to the middle depending on the cast
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Moolah Beach, Fresh Meat, The Mole 2, Cutthroat, Castle, The Gauntlet, Survivor Worldwide, The Ruins, TAR, Solitary
What did you place? 5th, 4th, 4th, 9th, 42nd, 3rd, 3rd, 1st, 5th, 8th
3657 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
Application:

Username: coltsfan876
Color Level: silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: two years ?

Why do you want to compete on this season? I LOVEE ENDURANCE ! And I need to make an active return :)
Where did you hear about applications? The group

Have you ever seen Endurance? Yes fav show ever
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why? Briana from Hawaii, she was hot and she did pretty well.
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why? Hawaii , had a lot lf drama which I liked
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? The tehachapi challenge when they were stuck in the push up position and Erika won .
What color would you want to be and why? I'd be anything I guess. Except green. Or gray. Or brown.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: I can compete every week day at any time after 5 est
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? LIVE
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? PUZZLES! some counting I guess

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?: I play ttrs :) got 2nd in my last one
Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yes

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Ruins, TAR, Duel, Mole, FM2, Coaches, pirate master
What did you place?
2nd, 1st, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th
Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3657 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Username: Ethan000
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 2 years...

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I LOVE Endurance, I think I'm good at challenges, and I've heard nothing but AMAZING things about your series!
Where did you hear about applications? I follow your group, so I saw you put your apps up!

Have you ever seen Endurance? YES!
Who was your favorite contestant in Endurance history and why? I would have to say Erika Cook from the Red Team on Endurance: Tehachapi, because she was an AMAZING competitor, and she was a really great person inside & out, and SHE WON!
What was your favorite season of Endurance and why? I would have to say Endurance: High Sierras because it had to be the most entertaining! I mean there was BOATLOADS of drama!
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Endurance? I would say the challenge where the Blue Team on Endurance: Fiji won the mission, and sent the Orange & Green team to temple RIGHT after they backstabbed the Red Team!
What color would you want to be and why? I really wouldn't mind being any color, but if I had to choose one, I'd choose Red because of Erika being on the Red Team in Tehachapi.

What times/days are best for you to compete (in EST) for LIVE Challenges: 7, 8, or 9 PM EST
Do you prefer LIVE or NON-Live Challenges? I prefer LIVE challenges, but if I can't make the times, I like NON-Live challenges.
What type of competitions would you like to see this season? I would like to see "Endurance" challenges, and Speed challenges!

What is your group game history (outside of the RSF Series)?:

This is all on my profile:

NBKILLER'S SERIES:

• Nbkiller's: Glass House - WINNER
• Nbkiller's: Survivor Caribbean - 10th Place
• Nbkiller's: The Inferno - 27th Place
• Nbkiller's: Big Brother The Victory House - WINNER
• Nbkiller's: I Love Money Triple Threat - 8th Place
• Nbkiller's: WhoDunnit Death and Despair - 4th Place
• Nbkiller's: Fresh Meat - WINNER

SURVIVOR GROUP GAMES I'VE PLAYED IN:

• Leli14's Survivor Comoro Islands - WINNER
• bingo21's Survivor Tuamotus - WINNER
• BestHeroD's Survivor Fiji - 9th Place
• Nbkiller's Survivor Caribbean - 10th Place
• Mearl's Survivor Mutiny Island - 12th Place
• Epstar59's Survivor The Alps - 3rd Place
• Epstar59's Survivor All-Stars - 10th Place
• Janelle_Pierzina's Survivor Cayman Islands - WINNER
• Janelle_Pierzina's Survivor All-Stars - 12th Place
• 01Gohan's Survivor The Andes - 10th Place
• 01Gohan's Survivor Pangea - 11th Place (Out of 42)
• 01Gohan's Survivor All-Stars 2 - 3rd Place
• CK11's Survivor Vanuatu - 2nd Place
• CK11's Survivor All-Stars - 5th Place
• Kantus's Survivor China - 7th Place
• Themissinglink's Survivor Japan - 5th Place
• KidA's Survivor Kenya - 8th Place
• Cole91's Survivor Dominica - 10th Place
• Donosaurus_rex's Survivor: Roraima - 5th Place
• Ryan_Jambe & Samhuss's Survivor: Bora Bora - 8th Place

Have you ever won/made finals in a group game before? Yeah haha!
3656 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!