This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3653 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Feel free to post here.

If you feel more comfortable sending me mails of private confessionals that would be good too so I know where your head is at during the game
3653 days 10 hours ago
sarge455
*walks in and waves to camera*
Hi mom and dad!!  I made it!!    Wonder who my partner will be.  This is sure to be a drama filled game just by looking at the cast that is set for this wild ride of  Endurance.
3653 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I hate everybody and I'm gonna drink my hatred away

THANK YOU KEYSTONE ICE
3653 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
OMG! I made it on the show!

This is crazy! I'm in Bora Bora! It's BEAUTIFUL!
3653 days 4 hours ago
coltsfan876
Mud.
3652 days 11 hours ago
me2013
well what drama......
Confessional......
My partner hates me - all good - she was the person I least wanted to be partnered with - lol  - go figure.......
I should have gone with my first preference, but didn't want to put a target on his back. So close but yet so far.
Oh well while they are busy bitching and screaming I will just "play the game"
Sometimes people need to take a step back and look at their own behaviour before judging others - just putting it out there lol.
3652 days 9 hours ago
bambinoswag
even though my partner and i didn't have the greatest "first impressions" of each other, we're working past them and are ready to compete :)
3651 days 16 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I'm THRILLED I got a partner who was on my list, I would have been more excited if I caught ball 1, but ball 2 ain't shabby...things are already looking a hell of a lot better than cutthroat
3651 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Glances at Ethan*
*Glances at my partner*
*Rolls eyes*
Huh, This game is going to be tricky I guess...
3650 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
EVERYONE HATES ME I CANT TAKE THIS

*drinks vodka*
3649 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SINCE YOU ALL WILL READ THIS NO SURVIVOR SPOILERS PLEASE
3649 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
NO SPOILERS OMFG! NONE! I WILL CRY!
3649 days 14 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
This is bullocks, my worst tengaged skill is the first challenge
3649 days 13 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Why the fuck do all group game hosts think spam is such a wonderful challenge. ._.
3649 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
As the Brown team is handicapped just like in Hawaii. Poor Absol has been banned.
3649 days 12 hours ago
me2013
OMG see you should have teamed us up.
Neva mind
#gurlpowa

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!