This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3542 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
first finals… excited but nervous!
3542 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
The Final is ABOUT to start! Like OMG! I am FREAKING out!
3542 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
This is for Ivan.
3542 days 11 hours ago
nick9811
Currently freaking the fuck out
3542 days 11 hours ago
Spinner554
Im so sorry Bad Asses, we let you down :(

We were so damn close too.

Oh well.
3542 days 11 hours ago
nick9811
I don't care about what anyone has said to me, or what I've said to anyone, I just hope we can get past it because we FUCKING WON
3542 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
After all that I have gone through in this game, this win feels AMAZING. I am so proud of my entire and the amazing feat we just pulled off. This was for all of the fallen Good Guys

WE DID IT! WE DID IT!
3542 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
To lose my 1 MINUTE.......that HURTS!

We knew EVERY SINGLE ANSWER, and we were about to send it in, but then the GG crossed the finish line!

This is like MTV's The Inferno 2 ALL over again!
3542 days 11 hours ago
PeaceOut14
It's just heartbreaking.

Like, I'm just depressed over this. It's the second time I was in grasp of RSF victory, of any victory in a group to be honest.
3542 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
This feels great. I thought this season was gonna be a breeze until late in the game. I had a lot of friends on my team and I thought we were gonna control the whole game. Well im kinda glad it didn't work out that way because I feel like I got closer to nick and nothing and night and me killed the inferno and I just liked the new people as well as the old. Glad to run thefinal with Andrew nothing and nick:)
3542 days 11 hours ago
Spinner554
Well, if ya' ain't first, ya' last.

So we're last :(

I'm really upset. I feel like we really could've and should've won. But hey what can you do? 1 minute separated the Champions from the, well, Losers. And it sucks unbelievably. But I love my team and I wouldn't change anything for the world. I'm leaving this game with good friends and what else can you really ask for?

Until next time, RSF ;)
3542 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
Me and britt are gonna come back like brad and tori next time:)
3542 days 11 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
well what can I say? we won & im super estatic i cant believe it its so sureal. im a rookie & I made finals. this is so amazing I honestly went to hell & back. won 2 infernos back to back & made life long friends. its so perfect I love it. my team was amazing & I can't picture me with anyone else.

Ill see you soon RSF but as of now bye *smiles*
3542 days 11 hours ago
nick9811
Part of me doesn't think ruining some great friendships I could've had is worth it, but we still won even with someone who didn't necessarily like me. I do want to be friends with Night and Nothing, but it's their choice. I'm also glad I got to actually meet Jordon and Turney because throughout the season i was scared of them and knew they would come after me soon. I loved the people that were in the final for my team, they're great.

This was great!
15th place last season to winning this season.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!