This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 2

Topic » Team Mission 2

3569 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a few minutes
3569 days 6 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm herew
3569 days 6 hours ago
Dito
Here.
3569 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Team Mission.

The team that wins will win a greater say in who will face the first Inferno.

The losers of this mission will each only cast 1 vote for which player from the other team will face the Inferno

The winners of this mission will each get 2 votes, 1 for which player from the other team will face the Inferno and 1 for which player from their own team will face the Infernio

All votes can only be for 1 of the 4 nominated players.
3569 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Umm I won't be here for long since my dad is taking us out for dinner tonight :/ Sorry, Good Guys!
3569 days 6 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
here!
3569 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Hey
3569 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Hi
3569 days 6 hours ago
PeaceOut14
hay
3569 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here
3569 days 6 hours ago
Nightcore
hiii
3569 days 6 hours ago
Kennel123
Here
3569 days 6 hours ago
Ahmir99
Here
3569 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
hi
3569 days 5 hours ago
michael222
here
3569 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Team Mission, Snare the Drum.

In this mission, I will create 5 new topics each representing 5 drums in a field.

The goal is to be the last person to post in that group before it is closed will claim the drum and earn the point for their team.  The first team to score 3 points will win.  It is very simple in concept.  It will take teamwork to try and balance out between all 5 drums.  That is because once ONE PERSON scores a point, whoever scored the point is then out of the challenge.

This challenge will AT MOST last 1 hour.  The 5 topics (drums) will close in a random order and will only close in 5 minute increments meaning a topic will close when a topic says 5 min ago, 10 min ago, 15 min ago, etc.  There may be points where it is skipped so the first may close after 10 minutes, etc.

The team that scores 3 points wins and earns more say in who will face The Inferno.

Any questions?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!