This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mission 3

Topic » Team Mission 3

3539 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
The mission will occur LIVE TOMORROW (Sunday) at 9 pm est.

It will require you to work together.

BEFORE THE MISSION, each individual must select a letter that they will use in the mission.  Each person cannot have the same letter as a fellow teammate.  I suggest having the most common letters be selected by players who will be present at the mission.  I suggest choosing letters found in most words.  Each team will have 10 letters, 1 per person.

If an individual does NOT send me a letter before the mission, they will NOT BE ALLOWED to participate in the Team Mission AND they will receive 1 penalty vote in the upcoming round in the Nomination Vote.

NOTE: There is a chance I may be late or miss tomorrow due to a prior engagement.  If I do not show up at most 30 minutes after the start time then assume the mission will be postponed until Monday, otherwise wait for me to show up.

Good luck.

I will see you tomorrow (hopefully)
3539 days 15 hours ago
Dito
Questions do we mail you the letter or we just post it here?
3539 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Mail me the letter
3538 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Due to unforseen circumstances the mission will ne delayed 1 hour and will begin at 10 pm est
3538 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
:O
3538 days 14 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
And what if I want to have a booty call? Damn gotta do some schedule reorganizing
3538 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Damnit...
3538 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I just got online but I already announced the new start time so that will stand
3538 days 13 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Yes sir!
3538 days 13 hours ago
dylanjay
is this happening :/
3538 days 13 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here
3538 days 13 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
HEY BOY HEY!
3538 days 13 hours ago
Dito
Im here!!!!
3538 days 13 hours ago
ivan1234
Here
3538 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
3538 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Here!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!