This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno 3

Topic » Inferno 3

3558 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on the received times the Inferno will occur LIVE at 5 pm est

I will see you then
3557 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the Inferno

Let's start by bringing out the competitors
3557 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
WOOO INFERNO TIME Peanut butter Inferno- Oh wait This is the Inferno Plays dramatic Inferno Music* There we go.
3557 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Representing the Good Guys

Originally from RSF Gen 1, Season 5: I Love Money

And the Winner of RSF Gen 1, Season 15: The Ruins

Dito!!
3557 days 12 hours ago
Dito
*Walks out into the Inferno*
3557 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Goodluck!!!

I hope for the first active inferno this season!
3557 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Representing the Bad Asses

In their first RSF Season

Ahmir99!!
3557 days 12 hours ago
Ahmir99
-walks out to inferno-
3557 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
*cheers*

GO BAD ASSES!!
3557 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Good luck Ahmir.
3557 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Let's go Dito! Bring it home for the Good Guys!!!
3557 days 12 hours ago
Ahmir99
Good luck to you too

-shakes dito's hand-
3557 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Inferno, Duel.

In this challenge, each competitor will receive 10 chips.  I will then ask a question about the tv show The Challenge and give 4 possible answers.  Once I post the question you will have 90 seconds to MAIL ME YOUR ANSWER of the 4 answers.  You do so by symbolically placing one chip on ANY ANSWER you wish.  The trick is that you may cover multiple answers if you are unsure what the correct answer is.  When time is up, I will reveal the correct answer.  Any chips on the correct answer will be returned.  Any chips on the incorrect answers will be taken away.  If you are correct you stay in the game.  If incorrect,  you LOSE this Challenge and will be ELIMINATED from the competition.  The chips essentially act as your lives.  If 100% sure of an answer then place 1 chip on 1 answer.  If unsure, place all 4 chips on all 4 answers.  It guarantees you move to the next round but 3 of your lives are taken away.

As I said you have 90 seconds to mail me the answer.  I will be STRICT with this.  If you do not send me an answer in time, then it will be assumed you place one chip on ALL ANSWERS.

First person to either get a question wrong OR run out of chips will lose and be eliminated from the competition.  The other player will survive, go back to their team and have double the votes to cast the next round.

Any questions?
3557 days 12 hours ago
Dito
No Questions.
3557 days 12 hours ago
Ahmir99
We are mailing answers correct?
3557 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Yes Ahmir.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!