This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EMERGENCY MEETING

Topic » EMERGENCY MEETING

3554 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
michael222
LOL there's no more team challenges to throw. :(

Damn Straight!
3554 days 21 hours ago
dylanjay
Hows that game of yours working out now michael?
3554 days 21 hours ago
michael222
I LOVE 2V2 infernos lol
3554 days 21 hours ago
michael222
well 4-way infernos I guess
3554 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The schedule shifts from a 3 day schedule to a 2 day schedule.

From now on we will only have 1 mission per round with that mission being for the RSF Life Shield.

Before the mission in each deliberation room all members will cast TWO VOTES.  One for a member of the Good Guys to go into the Inferno and one for a member of the Bad Asses to go into the Inferno.  I will combine these votes and the TWO PEOPLE from each team with the most votes will be chosen to enter the Inferno meaning 4 of you will be chosen to compete.

We will have the mission for the Life Shield where ONE PERSON PER TEAM will win.  If a nominated contestant wins the Life Shield, they MUST REPLACE THEMSELVES AND THEMSELVES ONLY WITH A FELLOW TEAM MEMBER.  If a fellow teammate wins it they can sacrifice themselves to replace ONE OF THEIR TEAMMATES IN THE INFERNO.

The Inferno will then be held with 4 competitors.  The Inferno can go one of three ways.

1. 2 Individual Match-Ups of 1 Good Guy vs. 1 Bad Ass each.
2. A pair Inferno where the teammates will have to work together and will win or lose as a pair in the Inferno.
3. A Free for All Inferno where any two players can go home.

At the end of the day the only way to stay out of the Inferno is to win.

If a team gets reduced to only two eligible players to enter the Inferno, there will be NO CHANCE at winning a LIFE SHIELD and you MUST COMPETE IN THE INFERNO.

In addition, the Golden Life Shield is now in play.

When I post your topics in your group, you may begin deliberations.

Game on.

Good luck.
3554 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Cool!
3554 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next Individual Mission will be LIVE TOMORROW (Saturday) at 7 pm est.

I will see you then.
3554 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
TOPICS ARE UP

YOU MAY BEGIN YOUR DELIBERATION
3554 days 21 hours ago
ivan1234
wow

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!