This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

3537 days 1 hour ago
nothingbutrouble
All you want to do is get a time thats right for Nick & Turney & Yourself Jordon. I am NOT throwing the finale, it looks like you are, by not wanting to let me have a chance to play, by picking all of the times I can't be on.
3537 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
Well it's gonna be tonight so if you wanna throw it don't show up. We all know you can be on your phone so if you don't show up it's your own fault
3537 days 1 hour ago
nothingbutrouble
Jordonk
Well it's gonna be tonight so if you wanna throw it don't show up. We all know you can be on your phone so if you don't show up it's your own fault

Oh so since you know sooo much about my life please explain to everyone my situtation in why i dont have computer access 24/7? Come on Jordon since you know I can totally be on my phone please explain to everyone on why I can't be on a computer 24/7. I like a challenge don't you?
3537 days 1 hour ago
nothingbutrouble
@Jordon I don't plan to throw it but since you dont wanna have my back, then just quit. The Bad Asses are gonna win with all of the penalties we're gonna get. I wanna play my FIRST finale. So I guess your hard work winning infernos was all for nothing because we're gonna lose.
3536 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
LOL idk why yall are arguing, we were gonna lose anyways...not a surprised

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!