This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 8

Topic » Gen 2 Season 8

3536 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
As always, the season is picked by the new method.  Each person who was eliminated in Phase 2 sent me 3 suggestions for the season they want to be next.  Then I put them in a randomizer to give me 3 choices.  If an option was said multiple times, it had a greater chance of being picked. 

The other requirement was that they could not vote for anything that had been done in the past 5 seasons (The Infenro, Free Agents, Endurance, Big Brother, Solitary)

Ultimately, when the choice is narrowed down to 3, I get opinions from other on what it should be of the 3.

STARTING NEXT SEASON, THE PERSON IN THE VIEWER'S LOUNGE WHO MAKES THE MOST COMMENTS WITH MEANING (NOT JUST SPAMMING POSTS) WILL BE ALLOWED TO NARROW DOWN THE OPTIONS EVEN MORE FROM 3 TO 2 SO PARTICIPATING IN THE VIEWER'S LOUNGE WILL HAVE EVEN MORE MEANING

Then I pick one.

The 3 options for RSF Gen 2, Season 8 are:

1. Battle of the Couples: Similar to Rivals or Exes.  Players will be paired together based on some previous relationship and will have to work together to win and ultimately get to the end of the game.

2. The Castle 2:  It is a return to the first ever ORIGINAL RSF SEASON done in RSF Gen 1, Season 10.  It involves three different eliminations.  The Tower (a trivia competition mixed with luck), The Dungeon (which has been re-tooled to change every round to be similar to a Duel/Inferno, etc.), The Royal Court (a vote-off).  Ultimately the only way to stay alive is to win.

3. Fresh Meat:  RSF Veterans will be paired with an RSF Rookie where they will compete as pairs to win challenges and safety and ultimately avoid the dreaded Exile where competitors will face their fate.

Which of these 3 would you want next season to be and why? 

Post your response below.
3536 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes from Eliminated Players:

3-Fresh Meat
2-Duel
2-Rivals
2-The Castle
1-Big Brother UK
1-The Apprentice
1-The Ruins
1-The Amazing Race
1-Whodunnit
1-America's Next Top Model
1-The Gauntlet
1-Battle of the Couples
1-Battle of the Seasons
3536 days 16 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
The castle! It seems like such an intersting concept and I love it! My second would be freshmeat.
3536 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
The Castle 2, I don't want to be in an uber-long season :/
3536 days 16 hours ago
michael222
I think the castle would be a good season to do with all the current drama.
3536 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
The castle requires 50 ppl....
3536 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
And hi btw
3536 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
I would say do freshmeat, simple
3536 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Fresh meat
3536 days 16 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Freshmeat, because 2 people I'd team up with in couples won the season so can't compete lol
3536 days 16 hours ago
bad18life
Battle of the couples lol
3536 days 16 hours ago
nick9811
The Castle 2 seems interesting
3536 days 16 hours ago
Timster
1. Battle of the Couples: Similar to Rivals or Exes.  Players will be paired together based on some previous relationship and will have to work together to win and ultimately get to the end of the game.

I'm the one who came up with this idea
3536 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL??? LMAO THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE
3536 days 16 hours ago
Timster
tbh I don't want Rshow to keep doing so many The Challenge seasons in a row. They used to be special cause he hosted them after 2 seasons of Non-MTV Challenge seasons.
3536 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Castle 2 x

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!