This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gen 2 Season 8

Topic » Gen 2 Season 8

3514 days 10 hours ago
Timster
THE ALLSTAR BATTLE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ALLSTARS.. IT'S JUST CALLED THAT. The format:

16 people split into 2 teams of 8.

There is an individual challenge done WITHIN each team. The 2 people that win the challenge on both teams are called "team captain" which means they're IMMUNE from going home and they are the sole vote to evict in a tie.

Then there is a team challenge. The 2 teams face off. The winning team is SAFE and gets to go to the club and party! The losing team has to publicly nominate 2 of its own for elimination.

The winning team then privately votes off 1 person from the 2 nominees. The team captain DOES VOTE. If it ties, the team captain breaks the tie breaker and votes again (it doesn't have to be based on their original vote).

At the final 10ish the teams merge. It's individual game. and it's sorta like Big Bruva.

The winner of the challenge is safe and nominates 2 people for elimination. The entire house minus the nominees secretly votes to eliminate 1 of them.

This continues until the final 3. There is a FINAL challenge (not a jury). Half way through the challenge whoever is in last place gets eliminated in 3rd place. The other 2 continue on.. and the winner wins. k
3514 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
26 competitors will travel to Vancouver, British Columbia in the frigid wilderness of Canada.  They will be divided into two classes, RSF Alumni and RSF Fresh Meat.  I will describe how people are divided in their classes AFTER the cast is announced.

They will then be paired into partners with 1 Alumni and 1 Fresh Meat each.  They must then work together to ultimately claim the title of RSF Champions.

Challenges will all be LIVE and all Exiles will be NON-Live and FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RSF FRESH MEAT HISTORY, there will be a rotation of multiple exiles with similar formats but different rules and the only way to know the rules is to compete in Exile where partners MUST work together to win.

Who will claim the RSF Championship for
RSF Gen 2, Season 8: Fresh Meat 3!!!!
3514 days 10 hours ago
Timster
cute @ non live exiles. I'd love that.

Idk if I want to deal w/ another freshmeat though.. i've competed in 3 freshmeats and made the final 5 every time and got 5th, 4th, and 3rd. Clearly i'm never going to win.
3514 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
I want to play in this Fresh Meat, but I'm afraid the cast will hurt my ego and not select me again. lol
3514 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Fresh Meat :O
I played Fresh Meat 2, Robbed as always :(
3514 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Probably wanted it the least but ok! All three would have been fun! (Still waiting for castle 2:))
3514 days 10 hours ago
Jordonk
Lol ice ice..... You weren't robbed, you were destroyed in the exile..
3514 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Blinks at Jordon*
Plz don't remind me of mine and Jharrin's failure of an attempt :P
3513 days 22 hours ago
BBlover96
i would play but with work and school i dont want someone else to do bad cuz of me

HOST THE MOLE AND ILL PLAY
3513 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Tbh wanted the castle 2
3513 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
i won freshmeat 2 but idk if i wanna play, i just dont wanna end up with a shitty partner :L
3513 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
Ugh I wanted to play fresh meat.

Oh well

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!