This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 8: Fresh Meat III

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3534 days ago
RShowFreak
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Simple One Word Answers will DECREASE your chances of being cast.
I would like to see some thought put into the applications.  Those who try harder at filling it out with thought will have a GREATER chance of being cast.

Application:

Username:
Color Level:

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Where did you hear about applications?

Have you ever seen The Challenge?
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat?
If you answered NO to BOTH of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why?
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why?
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?

This season challenges will be LIVE, Exiles will be NON-LIVE
What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not?

Rank the following in order from best area for you to worst area for you:

Puzzle Solving, Posting Speed, Spam, Endurance (Time spent), Luck, Communication skills with Partner

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why?
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3534 days ago
MrOrange890
Username: MrOrange890
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A little over a year now (15 months)

Why do you want to compete on this season? I LOVE the challenge SO much, so I'd LOVE to compete
Where did you hear about applications? My friend sent me them, because he knows I've been obsessed with the challenge

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes <333
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? I only saw the fresh meat
If you answered NO to BOTH of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? This is really hard, but I'm going to say Evelyn or Jonna. They are really great strong females, and I just like them a lot. If i had to pick one it'd be Evelyn.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? I only saw 1, so I'd pick the one where they had to go like 30 feet under water grab their flag, then stay under water for as long as possible.
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? I only saw season 1 :s
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? I'd have to say Tina, she was a strong player and she was really fun so I enjoyed her.
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Omg, it has to be Diem <3 She went through a lot after Fresh Meat 1 with cancer and everything and I have so much respect for her

Now - 26th :: All day, any day
26th - End :: Weekdays = 3pm - 10pm | Weekends = All day

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? I wouldn't risk it, because the goal is to get to the end. If my alumni really wants to then sure. If I feel I need to prove myself to the other teams by going into exile, then yes.

1. Posting Speed
2. Spam
3. Communication Skills
4. Puzzle Solving
5. Endurance (although I've won many endurance competitions, I just think I'm better at the other stuff)
6. Luck
3534 days ago
immaxyman
Username: immaxyman
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 10 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because i'm in love with the challenge
Where did you hear about applications? My friend sent it to me and told me to apply

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Yes, season 2, watching season 1 shortly
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Jonna Mannion because she was the prettiest imo, and she always gets elimmed before the finals except in free agents and i feel bad for her <3 (And she uses men to her advantage to make it far)
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? The rock climbing challenge in fresh meat 2 because watching katelynn fall was hilarious
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? 2 because its the only one ive seen
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Landon from 2
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Laurel from 2

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Any time as long as this is finished before sept 1st cause thats when school starts for me

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not?

Puzzle Solving, Posting Speed, Spam, Endurance (Time spent), Luck, Communication skills with Partner

Endurance, Posting Speed, Spam, Luck, Communication skills with Partner, Puzzle solving
3534 days ago
IceIceBaby
Application:

Username: IceIceBaby
Color Level: Dark Green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I took a break after Free Agents, I'm back and I think I can finally get my things together and pull something off that gets me to that Final Challenge in a game like this.
Where did you hear about applications?: The Announcement in the forums :O

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Yes <3 My 2nd favourite Reality Show.
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat?: Yes x
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?: Aneesa, Evelyn and Cara Maria because all three have proven themselves to be fighters, Sometimes they may not win but every time they are on the show they give it their all even if its not enough.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why?: Water Logged in Fresh Meat II, I just love balance competitions they are so funny :D
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why?: Fresh Meat 2, I think it was more planned out and more likeable people were on it. Fresh Meat 1 is good aswell though.
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?: Evelyn ofc?, I mean she stood in for the Queen Jonna who unfortunately missed out on the chance to do so well in the game but Evelyn coming in was even better because she did Jonna proud <3
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?: Evan, I liked him during his first few seasons because he was a bit nicer but we all know where that ended up *Blinks at the Ruins*

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?: I can be on from 3pm EST until 10pm EST. Anywhere between those times I am free and any day of the week.

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not?: I wouldn't want to risk it but if I'm thrown in I think trying to learn the concept is better knowing that if you get sent in again you may have an upper hand on a team who may not of been into an Exile yet.

Posting Speed
Communication skills with Partner
Spam
Luck
Puzzle Solving
Endurance (Time spent)

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?:
The Mole, Fresh Meat II, A Coaches Game, Pirate Master, Big Brother, Endurance and Free Agents.
What did you place?:
10th, 9th, 18th, 10th, 6th, 6th, 13th.
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why?: *Blinks* Uhm, Me watching Anthony double post in Free Agents allowing me to win the elimination round :D
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?: Uhm, I'm not going to say Alumni... Because of my track record so I'll say Fresh Meat <3
Hopefully I can change this!
3533 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Application:

Username:jkjkjk15
Color Level: light green
How long have you been on Tengaged?:Since November

Why do you want to compete on this season? I want to compete because i absolutely LOVE your series. I havent done the best in my previous seasons but your great hosting and challenges make me try harder and harder.
Where did you hear about applications? From you revealing it and nbkillers game.

Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? No
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Cara Maria because she always gives it her all when the odds are stacked against her and she has so much heart and determination. She never gives up just like me even when she knows shes gonna lose.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? Never seen it. Planning on watching is ASAP just need links.
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why?Never seen it. Planning on watching is ASAP just need links.
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Never seen it. Planning on watching is ASAP just need links.
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?Never seen it. Planning on watching is ASAP just need links.

I can compete 5-whenever everyday.
I mean i would want to stay out of it as long as possible but if that is what needs to happen i will do it!

Puzzle solving, Communication, Endurance, Posting Speed,luck, and Spam.(Trivia is my overall worst.)

RSF GEN 2 SEASON 6,and 7.
What did you place?
Free Agents-25th
Inferno-Eliminated round 5
Still got something to prove.
I think i have yet to have one but apparently people just think im a bitch so yeah?
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? FRESH MEAT. I have yet to show i can excel in indivisual things although i did ok in he lifeshields. This would be my third season though so season wise idk. Im Ace always out early.
Thank you for considering me and i think i have something to prove! This being partner based i think this could possibly be my season!
Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3533 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
Username: _JB_
Color Level: orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: since 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've heard a lot about this series, and I've never participated, and I want to win!
Where did you hear about applications? You posted it in Gaia's group game forum.

Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? No :( but I kinda have the gist of it
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? I don't really like any of them tbh. The contestants on that show aren't necessarily rootable in my opinion (or at least in Free Agents), but I did like Cara Maria, Camila, Devyn & Johnny Portland.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? n/a
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? n/a
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? n/a
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Cara Maria

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? any time from 5 EST to 12 EST on weekdays, weekends are free

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? Yes. I'll do whatever it takes to win the game.

Luck, communication, speed, puzzle, endurance, spam
3533 days 22 hours ago
blueu22
OK I DECIDED TO APPLY

Username: blueu22
Color Level: SKY
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since may 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season? becauseee i havent played in a while and im ready to claim my crown as a winner of one of your series
Where did you hear about applications? your blog

Have you ever seen The Challenge? i saw one season, rivals II
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? no
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? i liked cara maria because she was fierce and was a competitor
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? didnt see
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? didnt see
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?  didnt see
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? didnt see

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? any time after 2 pm est really unless something comes up

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? yes because I'll do whatever it takes to win and take my crown

1. Spam
2. Luck
3. Communication skills
4. Puzzle solving
5. Endurance
6. Posting speed

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? I was in a few in gen 1 i dont remember them that well though but for gen 2 i was in solitary, my favorite one of your series thus far < 3 I got 5th
What did you place? 5th
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? making it all the way to 5th in solitary when i sucked at every single challenge
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? ALUMNI! (I HOPE THAT'S VETERAN) BUT I'LL BE FRESH MEAT IF I HAVE TO
3533 days 22 hours ago
violet7676
Username: violet7676
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 4 years now! On different accounts of course :P

Why do you want to compete on this season? I'm interested in learning how the Challenge works, as I've never played it before, but am willing to learn and give it my all!
Where did you hear about applications? From my friend (MrOrange890)

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Nope! But I've heard good things ;) Whenever I play a game with new flavor or new rules, I do my homework and actually watch the seasons on it. If I get cast, I'll surely have something new on my watchlist!
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Nope!

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? I'm usually available from 6EST to 1 EST. Sometimes things get in the way, but most of the time not. I also check Tengaged at least once a day, and will be able to compete in Exiles if that's the case.

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? Honestly no. I play a really friendly game, and feel I'd make a few friends and close allies. If any of my allies go into Exile, I could easily learn from them the rules if they'd be willing to share. No risking myself if there is no need.

Endurance, Communication Skill, Puzzle Solving, Spam, Posting Speed, Luck (not really a skill!)
3533 days 14 hours ago
ivan1234
Username:ivan1234
Color Level: sky
How long have you been on Tengaged?:2 years and 3 months

Why do you want to compete on this season?cause i liked the inferno and i would love to participate in your new season because they are really really good
Where did you hear about applications?i was just checking this site and i saw them

Have you ever seen The Challenge?yes
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat?yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?Cara-Maria she's a fierce competitor and really strong however she never won whole season which makes me sad
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why?again cara maria but she went home soon so id have to say kenny or laurel cause they were underdogs for such a long time and they needed to keep winning so they can stay and laurel is one of my favorite all time girls.I liked Ev, Wes and Theresa too
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why?i only watched the 2nd one and its really good because it has a lot of drama and big alliances that were fighting all the time
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Evelyn
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Cara and theresa

6-8 pm
I dont like taking risk and i will just try to find out about the Exile from someone else i guess

Posting speed, Puzzle solving, communications skill,luck,endurance

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Only inferno
What did you place?9th(1 round before the finals)
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why?well i dont think i have one, but i guess playing quoridor and losing while i could easily win
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?i already played so that means im rsf alumni, but it was only one season so fresh meat maybe..but whatever
3533 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Application:

Username: survivorgame1
Color Level: green
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 9 Months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love your series and it looks like a TON of fun!
Where did you hear about applications? I kinda watched last season and I couldnt wait for apps to be open for this season :D

Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Laurel because she is always so consistent and strong!
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? Havent seen
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? Havent seen
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?  Havent seen
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Havent seen

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Any time on weekedns and 6pm est - 2am est on week days

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? Im not to sure what exile is so I would be willing to!

Communication skills with Partner,Posting Speed, Spam, Puzzle Solving, Endurance (Time spent), Luck
3533 days 11 hours ago
Warthhogs
Username: Warthhogs
Color Level: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I like the format and I know it'll be fun
Where did you hear about applications? I had already joined the group so I saw the apps were open so

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Nope
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Nope

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 5:00 to 10:00 Weekdays and Weekend is a wildcard for me

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? Nope because I'm not good at challenges so I'm not risking anything

1. Communication skills with partner
2. Puzzel Solving
3. Posting Speed
4. Luck
5. Endurance
6. Spam

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Pirate Master
What did you place? RSF Gen 2, Season 1: Pirate Master
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Tbh it was making it to the finale, I don't remember much from that season...
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Idk... I guess Fresh Meat
3533 days 10 hours ago
jbreezy
Username:jbreezy
Color Level: yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?:sense February

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I didn't get to show what I can do last season
Where did you hear about applications?I heard it from you lol

Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat?no
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?CT because he is a beast

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 9EST

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not?no because I don't know what that is.

1.luck
2.partners
3.puzzles
4.endurance
5.spam
6.post speed

3533 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Username: LaFierceBrittany2
Color Level: TV Star
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I wanna compete on this season because I wanna prove to people that I am a good competitor. I didn't really get to show what I was made of in my previous season due to a selfish team so hopefully I have a good partner that will get me to the end :)
Where did you hear about applications? I competed last season!!

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Duhhhh
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? I'm pretty sure I've seen the second one.. LOL I don't remember it well though
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? I absolutely love Cara Maria because she's an amazing competitor. She knows the game and she never gives up! I can't wait until she gets her well deserved win.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? Umm I like elimination challenges so I liked Dirty Mouth!
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? Like I said, I've only seen the last season and I don't remember it well.
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? My favorite alumni would have to be Landon
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Laurel

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Monday-Sunday: 3PM-12AM

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? Ummm probably not because being at risk of being taken out of the game is scary and unpredictable. I'd definitely try my best to stay out with my social skills LMAO

- Communication Skills with partner
- Spam
- Luck
- Puzzle Solving
- Posting Speed
- Endurance (Time spent)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? GEN 2 SEASON 7: THE INFERNO
What did you place? I lost in the 4th round LOL So basically 19th
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Umm losing in my first inferno?? LOL
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Definitely an RSF Fresh Meat
3533 days 8 hours ago
Jared242
Username: Jared242
Color Level: Black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A year and a couple of months

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I love the fresh meats seasons I would love to compete in them!
Where did you hear about applications? Through the groups page :P

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yep!
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Yep!
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Cara Maria. She's always targetted and made fun of and she always proves them wrong!
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? I really like the exiles! They were so suspensful to watch!
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? I like the original one better cause the alumni were better :P
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Melinda. She's been one of my favourite players since I started watching the Challenge.
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Cara Maria. I know she went out early but I still loved her.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Anywhere after 3:00 PM EST

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? Maybe. I don't want to risk going into the exile cause we could possibly get eliminated.

Communication Skills with Partner
Puzzle Solving
Posting Speed
Spam
Endurance
Luck
3533 days 8 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
Application:

Username: Younglinkmaster
Color Level: White
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A few days.

Why do you want to compete on this season? - I wanna compete because it would be a great start for me to get into the Tengaged group seasons.
Where did you hear about applications?
My friend just recently told me about and I got interested.
Have you ever seen The Challenge? No, but from what I've heard about it, it sounds cool.
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? No.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? I'm fine with 3:00pm to 12:00am.

No. While I can understand the strategic purpose, I'm not up for risking my shots at winning.

1. Communication skills with Partner
2. Posting Speed
3. Puzzle Solving
4. Endurance (Time Spent)
5. Luck
6. Spam
3533 days 4 hours ago
InfinityRing
Application:

Username: InfinityRing
Color Level: White
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1 day

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because this looks like a cool group
Where did you hear about applications? I was looking through the groups page and saw this one

Have you ever seen The Challenge? No

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? Yes because I'm a risky person and I would like to know what's going on in the game

1. Puzzle Solving
2. Luck
3. Spam
4. Communication Skills
5. Speed
6. Endurance

What did you place?
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!