This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 8: Fresh Meat III

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3512 days 11 hours ago
mastropola
Application:

Username: Mastropola
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A year and a half, but took breaks

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love the challenge!
Where did you hear about applications? A bunch of people were mentioning it , so I decided to see what all the talk was about!

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? No
If you answered NO to BOTH of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why?
Queen Paula

This season challenges will be LIVE, Exiles will be NON-LIVE
What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?
5:30pm - 11:00pm
Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not?
Hell fucking no.  I'm not going to risk sending myself home acting like a fucking idiot in case I lose.
Rank the following in order from best area for you to worst area for you:

Puzzle Solving, Posting Speed, Spam, Endurance (Time spent), Luck, Communication skills with Partner

Communication skills
Puzzle Solving
Endurance
Luck
Spam
Posting speed - I refuse to waste hours to ensure safety in online games
3512 days 11 hours ago
Absol
Username: absol lmao
Color Level: Silver.
How long have you been on Tengaged?: too long

Why do you want to compete on this season? because i'm pretty
Where did you hear about applications? i check this group like every day

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes.
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Yes.
If you answered NO to BOTH of the questions above, skip this section of questions:
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? idk i like evelyn
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? IDK, I like a lot of them.
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? FM1 because it was cute. FM2 is over-rated.
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?  um maybe derrick
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? QUEEN EVELYNNNN

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? uh idk 6 pm est and later mostly

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? I'm okay with it if necessary, because I think I'm pretty strong in challenges.

Puzzle Solving
Endurance
Luck
Posting Speed
Spam
Communication skills

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Gen 2: Season 2, Season 5, Season 6.
What did you place? 17th, 7th, 3rd.
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? IDK, I don't think I have a certain elimination or anything that I "proved" myself in. :X Maybe I'm just that irrelevant.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Alumni, ofc. I've been on three seasons, one of which I've made finals in.
3512 days 10 hours ago
Ahmir99
Username: Ahmir99
Color Level: orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: about 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I was cheated out of finals last season and want to show I can make it there.
Where did you hear about applications? I competed last season.

Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Both
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Derrick Kosinski because of his determination and showing you can be a bad ass with a good heart and end up winning in the end.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? Stuck on me it was so thrilling and close overall the element of height gave it an edge.
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? Fresh Meat 1 because the drama was so much more apparent and interesting.
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Derrick K
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Kenny! Duh

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 5-9

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? No that's a death sentence

1.Puzzle Solving, 4.Posting Speed, 6.Spam,2.Endurance (Time spent), 5.Luck, 3.Communication skills with Partner

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? The I rsf gen 2 season 7
What did you place? Out round 9 I believe 1 inferno away
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Eliminating dito
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? I've only done one season so I'm not really sure but I believe I will excel at either
3512 days 5 hours ago
thatonepeople
Username: Thatonepeople
How long have you been on Tengaged?: about a year

Why do you want to compete on this season? because i really love the challenge and i havent been on in a long time and i want to play a bunch of group games
Where did you hear about applications? nb's cutthroat group

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes i have seen 20 of the 25 seasons
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? I watched and loved both of them
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Laurel Stucky because she is so game oriented and is in it to win it every time and is willing to take out anyone that she has to
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? i love the one where there was the log shaped as a + and there was a team on each log and they had to push to make the others move and i loved it because of how hard fought the very first round was
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? 2 because i loved the drama and the Wes vs Kenny drama and with Wes betraying CJ and Danny and with Landon and Carley pulling out the win in the end
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Danny he is so great and i love his heart in all the challenges even though he has lost so many he still puts a lot of energy and effort into the challenges
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Laurel Stucky because she is so game oriented and is in it to win it every time and is willing to take out anyone that she has to

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?
Sunday- 3PM to 3AM
Monday- 10PM to 3AM
Tuesday and Friday- 6:30 PM to 3AM
Wednesday and Thursday- 9:30 PM to 3AM
Saturday- 8:30 PM to 3AM

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? No because it will be better if i never go into exile because if i make it to the finals without going into exile i wont need to know it because exile isnt in the finals

Posting Speed, Spam, Endurance (Tied for first)
Communication skills with Partner and Puzzle Solving (tied for 2nd)
Luck
3511 days 21 hours ago
Nightcore
Username: Nightcore
Color Level: Red
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 1 year and like 4 months

Why do you want to compete on this season? I love Fresh Meat
Where did you hear about applications? I played in The Inferno and got elimmed. So i wanna play again!

Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Yes
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Coral, because even though she picked Big Easy they slayed in competitions.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? Probably, the exiles, since you need A LOT of communication and its fun to race.
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? 2, because they modernized it and made it look good.
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Jenn
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Theresa<333

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 4-7 PM

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? No, because I already know the Exile rules.

1. Puzzle Solving
2. Speed
3.Communication
4. Spam
5. Endurance
6. Luck

Puzzle Solving, Posting Speed, Spam, Endurance (Time spent), Luck, Communication skills with Partner

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Inferno
What did you place? Well, truth be told I don't even know. It was the second to last inferno.
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Dominating the inferno with Jordon making my first Inferno win as a rookie
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Alumni!
3511 days 18 hours ago
Dreamer342
Application:

Username:Dreamer342
Color Level: Silver
How long have you been on Tengaged?: almost 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?its a fun game
Where did you hear about applications? groups page

Have you ever seen The Challenge? nope
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? nope
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why?
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why?
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite?

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? any eastern

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? nope it seems pointless

Communication skills with Partner, Spam, Puzzle Solving, Posting Speed,Luck , Endurance (Time spent),

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why?
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3511 days 12 hours ago
michael222
Username: michael222
Color Level: brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: since july 2011

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win
Where did you hear about applications? From the reunion

Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Yes, both of them
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? CT he is a big personality across all the seasons
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? Human ox pull as it basically summarised how wes played the game
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? The original fresh meat was my favourite as there were more funny moments like Kenny voting himself in, erics belly flop and casey sucking the whole season.
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Wes he played the most aggressive game
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Kenny as he is very funny

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Until mid-September
Everyday: 7am-9pm EST

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not?
Only against an inactive to create a 2v1 situation but after the first few rounds most people will probably know atleast one of the formats anyway

Posting Speed
Endurance
Puzzle solving
Luck
Communication skills with partner (But it is very dependent on who my partner is)
Spam

It takes way too long to do all the gen1 seasons as well so I will just do the gen 2
Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?1,4,5,6,7
What did you place?2nd,14th,5th,18th,Round 8
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? I have many moments to pick from but the one I would pick is winning 4 exiles in fresh meat 2 as it meant that me and Jordon reached the finals despite piddu targeting us all the way
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Alumni
3511 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
Username: rawr121
Color Level: Gold
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 9 months 16 days

Why do you want to compete on this season?: I LOVE FRESH MEAT OMG I love the concept so so so much
Where did you hear about applications? Turney1805's TTRS 29: The Glass House

Have you ever seen The Challenge?: Ive seen parts but not enough lol
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat?: Parts but not enough

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?: 4 PM EST- Midnight

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not?: I would be willing if it was against another rookie team, because it would be easier to beat them and itll be a lot more even during the exile.

BEST
--------------
Puzzle Solving
Posting Speed
Luck
Communication skills with Partner
Spam
Endurance (Time spent)
-----------------
WORST

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? G2 Endurance G2 Free Agents
What did you place? 3rd in Endurance, 22nd in Free Agents because i double posted
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why?Double posted which ended my whole game >.<
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?Fresh Meat to be honest. Im new to the series and Im learning things everyday
3511 days 9 hours ago
Drooseph
Username: drooseph
Color Level: blue
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? @LaughingOutLoud
Where did you hear about applications? Blog

What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? Obstacle because it's one of the more intense challenges
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why?  Original cus the alumini slay
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Landon
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? 1

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 24/7 lmfao

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? I'm not willing to volunteer to go into Exile just to learn the rules, 'll go in if I'm voted

Luck,
Posting Speed,
Spam,
Comm w/ Parnter,
Endurance,
Puzzle Solving
3510 days 20 hours ago
jc1993
Username: jc1993
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years but I took a year and a half break at one point

Why do you want to compete on this season? I think it looks fun
Where did you hear about applications? I went to the groups page and saw this one

Have you ever seen The Challenge? Yes, I watched all the recent seasons
Have you ever seen any of the 2 seasons of Fresh Meat? Yes, the second one.
Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? I like Wes because he would always compete against Kenny and it was just a fun rivalry to watch.
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? The on where they had to hold the chest under water because it required good team work.
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why?  Second season
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Wes
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Noor because he was a boss

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Friday-Sunday are best but Monday and Wednesday at night works and Tuesday and Thursday during the day is better.

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? I wouldn't want to go in just to learn the rules but if I am sent in I would not share the rules with others.

1. Communication with my partner
2. Puzzle Solving
3. Luck
4. Posting Speed
5. Endurance
6. Spam
3510 days 15 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Username: Leonine_Divine
Color Level: YELLOW
How long have you been on Tengaged?: on and off since 2008

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I flopped in the Inferno...I know I can do well!
Where did you hear about applications? I've been part of your group for like ever!

Who was your favorite contestant in The Challenge history and why? Katie, She's a spit fire and I love me a sassy spit fire
What was your favorite challenge you have seen on Fresh Meat (1 or 2) and why? Hang On from S1 I really like those endurance type challenges
What was your favorite season of Fresh Meat and why? Fresh Meat 1 because the alumni were less bitchy and more likeable
Which Alumni from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? Sarah Rice, she's just really likeable and chill
Which Fresh Meat from either Fresh Meat 1 or 2 was your favorite? "Big Easy" He tried his best as a big guy and just had fun

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 8-10pm

Are you willing to risk going into Exile to learn the rules of Exile?  Why or why not? HELL NO! I'm tried of elimination challenges, I'm gonna try my damndest not to go in at all

1. Communication
2. Luck
3. Endurance
4. Puzzles
5. Speed
6. Spam

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? At this point too damn many lol
What did you place?
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? My performance in Gen 2 "Free Agents" it was my best placement in a solo season
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Almumni

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3510 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!