This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Serious Question/Future for the RSF Series

Topic » Serious Question/Future for..

3534 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am contemplating not only hosting RSF Gen 2, Season 8: Fresh Meat III but also SIMULTANEOUSLY in another of the groups I own hosting

RSF Gen 2, Season 9 at the same time (which has been determined by me).

Is this something people would be interested in?

People WOULD ONLY be allowed to participate in one or the other and finalists from The Inferno would only be eligible to participate in Season 9.

I am doing this in order to reach Gen 2, Season 10 (which has already been decided by me) quickly since I expect my time on Tengaged to begin to be limited in the coming months due to going out into the real world for a full time job, thus limiting hours spent on Tengaged.  I expect Season 10 to potentially be the final RSF Season and there would be no limitations to casting as in finalists would be allowed to participate.

I have ideas for Season 10 that I want to be able to fulfill before I have to limit my time on Tengaged and hosting two seasons at once would help alleviate these worries.

I was just wondering if this is something people would be interested in me doing.

Just state your opinion below and I'll take it into consideration.
3534 days 9 hours ago
coltsfan876
If season 9 is a good like game then id definitely he interested in joining
3534 days 8 hours ago
michael222
It would be a nice Idea if you made season 9 a rookie only season but as season 8 is fm that wouldn't work and I think 2 faster paced seasons would be better than 2 at the same time.
3534 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
I like it :0
3534 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
D:

No more RSF? That's sad.
3534 days 4 hours ago
Dito
Its completely up to you...but will it water down the challenges?
3534 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Also I think it should be a completely different format from fresh meat.

It might also be good to have one game mostly live based and another game mostly non live based
3533 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I think it's a great idea! No more RSF:( you were like my favorite host out of two:( I won't even become a veteran:(
3533 days 16 hours ago
Timster
It's gonna be cute watching all the losers fight to be the last winner of the series when I already did that in Gen. 1 :').
3533 days 15 hours ago
Dito
@Timster how cute would it be if u were the last Champ for Gen 1. and Im the last Champ for the Gen 2, and possibly RSF Series.
3533 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
RSF ending so soon after I just join? this sucks :/ will it ever be back?
And yeah I would be interested in that.
3533 days 14 hours ago
Timster
Perf cuz i'm Paula and ur Aneesa.

idk if that made sense but yuh. I kinda don't even want to play 8 9 or 10 because of my flawless victory in free agents. There's no way I can top that win. So I feel like competing again (and likely losing) results in me being a flop :(. I want to end this series on top and i'm fine not competing in the last seasons since i've already beat the best of the best! I'd rather see a bunch of 1 time winners or non-winners face off of the RSF crown. :)
3533 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
It may be the end of it completely or there may just be a break.

Only time will tell
3533 days 8 hours ago
Nightcore
I think that S10 should be BOTS. and S9 Rivals or something.
3533 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
Honestly, if you think you can handle it, go for it! I'm honestly contemplating the same thing for my series (so maybe I can get my seasons done quicker :x)
3532 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
if 9 or 10 is battle of the seasons, ill play otherwise i am officially retired!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!