This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

3529 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Post public ones here

PRIVATE CONFESSIONALS SENT TO ME ARE ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED

They will NOT be shared with anyone and will be used to allow me insight into the game.
3529 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
Very excited to be here! rawr & i, and i think we can take it! #GoMaroon
3529 days 17 hours ago
Jared242
Im verrryyyy happy to be here! #GrayTeamFTW
3529 days 17 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Well the game started.... I was the second most unwanted with my partner being the first. That is embarrassing but I guess my past performances don't help. Hopefully me being good at communicating and already being friends with Ivan will help.
3529 days 16 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
Very eager to meet the other teams ^-^!
3529 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I was nervous to begin with since I was perceived as one of the weaker alumni but then, I looked and found out I had one of my top 4 fresh meat as my partner! So, overall, I'm actually really happy with my partner :)
3529 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Well, I have arrived. I'm excited to see how me and my partner work together. Hopefully we are going to go far together </3
3529 days 1 hour ago
Nightcore
Well, I was one of the last ones chosen... Maybe they didn't see the previous season but whatever. I love my partner.
3529 days ago
Younglinkmaster
Curious to see the first challenge o3o
3527 days 16 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I really don't know what to expect on this exile but I hope I can do it on a phone LoL
3527 days 15 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
Frustrated how my team lost when we were so close qq
3527 days 14 hours ago
thatonepeople
Very excited and love my team, even if the colors brown im so excited to be the #4 seed and my partner is #7 seed which i think is great and one of my top picks :)
3527 days 5 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
It's all fun and games until someone gets voted into Exile
3527 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
This game is too shady.
Three different teams have been thrown to me :o
So many choices.
3527 days 3 hours ago
Jared242
Well apparently me and my partner are one of the few teams possibly being sent in. It's annoying but w/e.
3526 days 15 hours ago
thatonepeople
yes not in exile :D

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!