This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 5

Topic » Mission 5

3514 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a few minutes
3514 days 7 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
So ready cx
3514 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
ok
3514 days 7 hours ago
MrOrange890
ok
3514 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
hi
3514 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hi :)
3514 days 7 hours ago
Nightcore
Hi
3514 days 7 hours ago
MrOrange890
tengaged is being soooooo sloooooowww ommgg
3514 days 7 hours ago
Nightcore
right
3514 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next mission, Battle Royale.

In this mission each team will be placed on a spot on the board shown in the uploaded images section.  Each team will start on one of the numbered spaces.

In each round, I will name a category such as Season of the Challenge.  The goal is simple, name a correct answer in that category.  It takes one person per team to answer.  The first guess will be the one judged.  If you delete a post, you will be penalized HEAVILY

The first person to answer has 5 points to use that round, second gets 4, third gets 3 and so with last getting 0.  If you do not answer or answer incorrectly you get 0 points.

Now how do you use these points?

After the question, we go to the board.

The goal is simple, be the last left standing on the board by attacking and defeating your opponents.  After I assign the points, each team must decide one of two actions:

1. DEFEND where the points you earned that round become your defense points and you cannot be eliminated but cannot take anyone out.

2. ATTACK by moving in a direction (clockwise or counterclockwise) the number of spaces equivalent to your points earned.  As you move each space your attack will decrease until it hits 0.  To attack you must step on the same space as another team OR pass them on the board.

If one person defends and another person attacks by passing or landing on the same space:  Whichever has the higher point value (attack at that point in motion or defense) wins the match and the other player is eliminated.  In the event of a tie in points, the attacker wins and the defender is eliminated.

The way it works is you all send your moves at once.  The order motion occurs on the board is from lowest points to highest points.  Since you move all at once, you will not know your opponent's moves each round.

As teams get eliminated, the points earned for each question increase.

Last team left standing wins.

Any questions?

NOTE: I know it may seem confusing so ask any questions you have before we start
3514 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
what happens if two attacking teams land on the same space
3514 days 7 hours ago
MrOrange890
This seems confusing, I'm assuming it'll make more sense as we go along though
3514 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
what
3514 days 7 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
I guess I understand but still confusing o.e
3514 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Uhhh as we go on, I'll understand it more :)
3514 days 7 hours ago
Jared242
I kinda get it. Im confused but once I see it I will probably get it :)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!