This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 5

Topic » Mission 5

3511 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY EYES
3511 days 13 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
I just guessed. Blue was supposed to do tge trivia for #teamPink XD
3511 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Purple passes, attacks and eliminates the remaining teams in one turn

Congratulations Nightcore/MrOrange890, you have won this mission and earned safety from Exile! 

Nightcore/MrOrange890 you will have UP TO ONE HOUR to MAIL ME which team you wish to send to Exile and when you do I will announce it here
3511 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations, Purple!
3511 days 13 hours ago
Nightcore
3511 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Nightcore and MrOrange890 have decided that the team AUTOMATICALLY going into Exile is
Leonine_Divine and Jared242
3511 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Nightcore and MrOrange890 won today's mission and earned safety from Exile.  They have chosen Leonine_Divine and Jared242 to AUTOMATICALLY face Exile.

Now it is time for the rest of you to INDIVIDUALLY vote on which team will join them in Exile.  Today's challenge winners AND the team sent into Exile CANNOT VOTE.

I will reveal WHO VOTED WHO

I need the votes by 8 pm est TOMORROW (Tuesday) or you will receive a self vote.  Starting this round, if you do not vote for multiple rounds, the self votes cast against you will increase each round.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!