This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission 6

Topic » Mission 6

3513 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a few minutes
3513 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
mk
3513 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hiii
3513 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
hi brittany :)
3513 days 19 hours ago
Younglinkmaster
Good luck whoever wins the challenge. Not many ppl to choose from anymore :c
3513 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
:p
3513 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Because we have had 2 Exiles where people did not play and were both Eliminated, it has changed the number of rounds, etc.

Originally THREE teams were meant to make the finals.

HOWEVER, due to the inactivity of most, to keep as many of the planned rounds as possible, now ONLY TWO TEAMS will make the Final Mission.
3513 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Guess its me vs. you guys :P
3513 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
oh my
3513 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
how is this going to work? because arent only 2 teams eligible to be voted into exile?? and wont they have to vote for each other?
3513 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Well, that's unfortunate!
3513 days 19 hours ago
Warthhogs
Wow all the people that got eliminated after we made the teams all got disqualified
3513 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
i know :/ it's depressing
3513 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next mission, Night Shift.

In this mission, each player will compete as individuals with BOTH MEMBERS INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCES combining to create your own team score.

This mission is very simple.

You must mail me the phrase:

SHIFTS SELF ON PLATFORM

as many times as possible within a 24+ hour time period.  The trick is there must be AT LEAST ONE HOUR in between mails.  If you send an incorrect phrase, you can send one again as long as you fix it.  If you send a phrase and LESS THAN AN HOUR has passed between mails then that mail will not count as a point and your next mail must come 1 hour after the mistake mail.

Each time you mail me, you earn a point.  After 24+ hours, the team with the most points between them, will win this mission.

From now on, the ONLY WAY to stay out of Exile is to win.

That is because, the 3 teams who do not win this mission will compete in the very first THREE WAY EXILE.

The three teams who do not win will compete in Exile.  The two who perform the best will stay in the game with the last place team being eliminated.  ANY TEAM WHO DOES NOT COMPLETE EXILE WILL BE ELIMINATED.

In the event of a tie, whichever team had a more balanced number of points between the 2 members wins.

Any questions?
3513 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
mk! got it
3513 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
The first mail can be sent anytime AFTER I say the mission has begun

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!