This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2 Season 9: Opposite Worlds

Topic » APPLICATIONS FOR RSF Gen 2..

3473 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
Application:

Username: Jordonk
Color Level: Purple
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 3 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? To win another season of RSF
Where did you hear about applications? You

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? No
If you answered no to the above question, skip the following section
Who was your favorite contestant and why?
What was your favorite challenge and why?

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Just name the time and ill try my best to be there. Fridays are hard though and Wednesdays

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? Present definitely

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? Individually ofc

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived?Very good for me
What makes you stand out from other competitors? Im well liked by rsf alumni (I think)

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?Gen 1: 9, 10, 11, 16, 19. Gen 2: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8
What did you place? Gen 1: 5th, 38th, 6th, 4th, 3rd,
Gen 2: 4th, 5th, 5th, 26th, 1st
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Winning Rsf 8 The Inferno
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Alumni MAJOR ALUMNI with the number of seasons ive done
3472 days 13 hours ago
noraw6842
Application:

Username:noraw6842
Color Level:  black
How long have you been on Tengaged?: almost 5 years

Why do you want to compete on this season?To make my introduction to the RSF GEN2! Better late than never!<3
Where did you hear about applications? turney's group

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? no:(

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 5pm to 9pm everyday except friday

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? The future because I am usually in a floater position and if I can know what is in the future I can know who to align with.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I have no clue what the Duel of Destiny is, but my team is my main priority. I will make sure to help my team whatever way I can.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I might be perceived as a floater, which might be true. But I think they will respect me for my team efforts.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I am the Victoria of seasons past. I try and try my hardest but in the end I get cut by the people that "carried" me there.

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? gen 1, seasons 6 (sixth place) gen 1, season 8 (fifteenth place) and gen 1, season 10 (tied for 9th place),
What did you place? see above :)
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Being completely clueless to what was going on in the castle and just randomly having challenge wins fall into my lap.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? fresh meat, i only played in 3 and really haven't played in like 20 season plus I haven't been all that memorable.

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3471 days 13 hours ago
DryIceBros
Username: DryIceBros
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: A month.

Why do you want to compete on this season?: To be honest, Jkjkjk15 told me to. :P
Where did you hear about applications?: Look above.

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds?: Nope, but I'll probably try to fix that.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete?: Most times after 3:00 on weekdays and on weekends, anytime in the afternoon.

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be?: I think they all have parts that will be beneficial.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based?

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived?: Well, hopefully they feel the same way as the VL in Jimbo's Survivor Canada did.
What makes you stand out from other competitors?: I ARE WEIRD. Also, I've been kinda strategic in other games, but I think the things that have stood out the most are my great social game and terrible physical game.
3471 days 13 hours ago
bklimas
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Simple One Word Answers will DECREASE your chances of being cast.
I would like to see some thought put into the applications.  Those who try harder at filling it out with thought will have a GREATER chance of being cast.

Application:

Username: bklimas
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: For over a year

Why do you want to compete on this season? I will give it all to do my best
Where did you hear about applications? I heard about it through mail

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? I have seen it
Who was your favorite contestant and why? There were so many, so it is hard to choose
What was your favorite challenge and why? So many to memorize and choose

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? After 6 p.m.

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? Future, of where it is meant to be

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I would be willing to compete

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? I would be a perceived as a good guy
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I am a strong competitor

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen, feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.
3471 days 7 hours ago
JuiceBxx
Username:JuiceBxx
Color Level: White Level
How long have you been on Tengaged?:2 days

Why do youwant to compete on this season?Because I want to get into this eries and it looks like a pretty cool one and don't worry I know I'm new so Iknow how this goes
  Where did you hear about applications?Isaw it int the groups forum

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds?Isaw like half of an episode

If you answered no to the above question,skip the following section

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? I can compete at 5:00 pm est or 6:00 pm est

Past, Present and Future will play apart in this game.
Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?
Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I think. Past because I know history and its best to stick with what you know that what you expect or soon to expect.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? Yes I will try my best for my team

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game. How do you think you will be perceived? What makes you stand out from other competitors?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILLOUT IFYOU HAVECOMPETED IN RSF GEN 1 OR 2)

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? What did you place? What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen and if not chosen,feel free to join the viewer community where you could earn a guaranteed spot on a future season.

Gaiaphage
3471 days 6 hours ago
JuiceBxx
Viewers of the RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game. How do you think you will be precieved? I think they will either like me or hate me it's their decision but I'm gonna try to win regardless

What makes you stand out from others? I am very full force on what Ido and just game on in everything situation or chellenge :)

(Sorry for got this part)
3470 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
Application:

Username: Kaylee21
Color Level: Yellow
How long have you been on Tengaged?: About 3-4 years.

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because i LOVE your group. And games like these really are just thrilling tbh. I like to test my mental abilities.
Where did you hear about applications? I've been in your group since the first time i played.

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? Nope.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? Any.

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? Probably the future. I don't like anything from the past tbh, and the present isn't satisifying to me anymore.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I'm more of a team player tbh. I mean.. i know i like to be individual, but in games like these. It's best to have a team with you.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? Probably as a bitch, either that or a tough competitor.
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I'm seriously smart. I play my game the way it needs to be played. I don't think there are any genuine friends in this game. I'm playing to win. I'm a loyal person, and i think i'll be viewed as a good person from that. I stay true to my word, even if that'll get me eliminated.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? Fresh Meat, Gen1.
What did you place?I think 10th? I'm not sure it was about 2 years ago.
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Me throwing my exile. I didn't wanna help my partner out. So, i threw it.
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? I'm still a baby, so i'll say Fresh Meat. But, if i get picked for this game, i'll be an Alumni. ;)

3470 days 16 hours ago
Ahmir99
Username: Ahmir99
Color Level: Orange
How long have you been on Tengaged?: about 2 yrs

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because I have still yet to prove myself.
Where did you hear about applications? I'm a group member lol.

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? Yes.
Who was your favorite contestant and why? Frank.
What was your favorite challenge and why? The electrical jousting.

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 4-9

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? Future.

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? I'd have to see who's on my team, but I need to stay for myself as well.

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived?
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I am blunt and will speak my mind. -shows clips of previous seasons-

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place? FM 3 9th Inferno 5th or 4th
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Beating Absol in the inferno
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? Alumni.
3470 days 16 hours ago
Warthhogs
Username: Warthhogs
Color Level: Brown
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Almost 2 years

Why do you want to compete on this season? I've never been in an opposite worlds group game and it looks fun
Where did you hear about applications? I was in the group already

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? Nope

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 5:00 PM-10:00

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? Present since I don't think I'll r able to adapt easily to the past or future. But if I have to adapt I will

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? Individually based

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? Idk tbh...
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I'm determined and don't give up

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in? RSF G2 S1 and 8
What did you place? 3rd and 4th
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why? Making finale in pirate aster
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat? In fresh meat I was in the RSF Alumni so I guess that
3469 days 15 hours ago
muffinman
Only apply if you want to compete to be crowned an RSF Champion and will give it your all.

NOTE: Simple One Word Answers will DECREASE your chances of being cast.
I would like to see some thought put into the applications.  Those who try harder at filling it out with thought will have a GREATER chance of being cast.

Application:

Username: muffinman
Color Level: silva
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 4 years gg

Why do you want to compete on this season? Because me encanta Opposite Worlds and I wann play in one of your series
Where did you hear about applications? TTRS

Have you ever seen Opposite Worlds? Ya
Who was your favorite contestant and why? Jeffry because he reminded me a lot of myself and also this guy from my school I'm like in love with
What was your favorite challenge and why? I'm only a little bit into it so yeah don't have one yet

What time spans (in EST) are best for you to compete? 3-6 and then like around 7 if need be

Past, Present and Future will play a part in this game.  Which do you immediately see as most beneficial to your game?  Position in the past in old ways, in the present in how things are now or in the future where things are meant to be? I literally have no idea what this is trying to ask

Are you willing to compete in the Duel of Destiny for your team or will you be more individually based? Lmao hell no. Only one person can win and I want that person to be me

Viewers of RSF Alumni status will have some control in the game.  How do you think you will be perceived? Idk, in glass house (ttrs) I thought id be liked but they hated me so I have no clue
What makes you stand out from other competitors? I am a very different person from anyone else (Turney will vouch for that). I am a determined person, but I can have very different ranges of emotions and I'm just like an enigma.

Which former seasons of RSF Generation 1 or 2 did you compete in?
What did you place?
What is your signature RSF Moment in the series and why?
Based on your previous performance would you consider yourself an RSF Alumni or RSF Fresh Meat?

3469 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
3469 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Crap I forgot again shit
3469 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Is there a way I can still fill it out please I just been busy this past 2 weeks and I forgot to apply
3469 days 6 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Doubledarefan01
White level soon to be yellow
3 months
I love a challenge
Other group game and I'm friends with you
No I heard about it
M t w f after 2 pm central I work at target
Th after 3:30 PM central
Weekends anytime
The future cause I think u have a leg up cause u can see things
I'm a team player so yes I will Compete In The Duel Of Destiny
I don't know we shall see
I never give up in these group games

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!