This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Yard

3486 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Where Announcements and Decisions from the Viewers are revealed
3486 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
hi
3486 days 15 hours ago
Warthhogs
Here
3486 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the Protected Players from Team Epoch and Team Chronos
3486 days 15 hours ago
noraw6842
here :)
3486 days 15 hours ago
Warthhogs
The VL hates me
3486 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
good luck yall
3486 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Epoch, by virtue of the rules of the Past, the existing Ruler would automatically be the Protected.

The current ruler aiwfwyattroh competed against the Viewer's choice, Jkjkjk15 in a luck/logic duel and Jkjkjk15 came out victorious.

Thus, Jkjkjk15 is the new Ruler of the Past and is the Protected Player from Team Epoch this round.
3486 days 15 hours ago
noraw6842
grats jkjkjk15 :)
3486 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Chronos, by virtue of the rules of the Future, the Viewers would select which player would be the Protected.

I will not reveal the vote tally but will reveal the Final Result.

The Viewers have selected Gaiaphage to be the Protected Player from Team Chronos this round.
3486 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thanks VL!
3486 days 15 hours ago
Warthhogs
~Shocker~
3486 days 15 hours ago
noraw6842
shocker :0....not grats gaia tho!
3486 days 15 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Lol thanks Nora and I already know I'm not decider
3486 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Jkjkjk15 and Gaiaphage, as the Protected Players, you cannot be chosen to compete in the Duel of Destiny this Round.

The Viewers will now choose 1 of you to become the Decider.  This player will have the sole power to determine which member of their own team and which member of the opposing team will compete in The Duel of Destiny.

You can send me your plea to the Viewers in a confessional and can say whatever you want including who you plan on throwing into the Duel of Destiny.  It could be the truth or a lie.

However, you will have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Friday) to send me an OFFICIAL VOTE for which players (1 from your own team, 1 from the other losing team) to compete in the Duel of Destiny in the event you are chosen as the Decider.  Signify it is your official vote either in the topic or the text.  YOUR OFFICIAL VOTE WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH THE VIEWERS.  You will be able to change your mind at any point but the most recent decision you send me is final.

Good luck players.
3486 days 15 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Thank you!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!