This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel Arena

Topic » Duel Arena

3460 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
The rules:

Welcome to the Duel of Destiny, Race to the Summit.

This Duel will last for 15 MINUTES

You will be competing as a TEAM against the duo from the other Team.

Each person will have to complete one lap on an obstacle course by posting these phrases in separate posts:

RUNS UP SLIPPERY HILL
SLIDES DOWN HILL
WADES THROUGH COLD WATER
DUCKS UNDER BEAM
PRESSES BUTTON
RUNS BACK TO START

Once one person posts all 6 posts, that is one lap.

The team that completes the most laps in 15 minutes wins.

If time ends and it is a tie, whoever got farther on a lap will win.

Any questions?
3460 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
When time ended on both teams, it was at the end of a lap completed.
3460 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
please kaylee
3460 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
As inferred, the Duel was two matchups with Jordonk and kaylee21 as a team and with jman96 and CharlieBibi as a team.

The difference was 2 laps.
3460 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
With that said,

With 17 laps

Congratulations Jordonk and kaylee21 you win this Elimination Challenge and will rejoin your team.

At 15 laps, jman96 and CharlieBibi, I am sorry to say that you have officially been eliminated from RSF Gen 2, Season 9: Opposite Worlds.
3460 days 1 hour ago
kaylee21
FUCK YEAH BITCHES! HAHAHAHA! We won Jordon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3460 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
With that said, your next Worldly Challenge will be LIVE TOMORROW (THURSDAY) at 7 pm est.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHOW UP, BECAUSE IF YOU MISS IT YOU MAY COME TO REGRET IT

There WILL be a Check-In which will affect it but if you show up late then it is fine.

I will see you tomorrow
3460 days ago
Jordonk
I know kaylee:)
3459 days 12 hours ago
ofl1998
Fuck, we are a team of 2 now Orange.
3459 days 10 hours ago
Jordonk
Im coming for you now orange.
3453 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Duel was meant to be Warthhogs against Jkjkjk15

Warthhogs mailed me how he will not be able to reach a computer for a long time due to being grounded.

So, this makes this duel unnecessary.  Warthhogs will be eliminated tonight due to his now limited availability and Jkjkjk15 will rejoin their team.

I will see you for your next mission LIVE (THURSDAY) at 8 pm est.  It will require AT LEAST one player.  I will see you then.
3444 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Duel was meant to be aiwfwyattroh against MrOrange890

The deadline has come and passed.  One competitor mailed me asking about times multiple times including both myself and the other competitor in the mail

Another competitor has given me NO WORD on when he could do the duel despite me sending reminders and him being on at MULTIPLE TIMES today so I have no choice but to disqualify the one person who showed no attempt to let me know he wanted to compete.

So, this makes this duel unnecessary.  MrOrange890 will be eliminated tonight due to his now limited availability and aiwfwyattroh will rejoin their team.

I will see you for your next mission LIVE TOMORROW (FRIDAY) at 8 pm est.  It will require AT LEAST one player.  I will see you then.
3444 days 10 hours ago
ofl1998
Kaylee and Jordon gl to us.
3444 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Here?
3437 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Check in for the Duel by posting

We will wait at most until 7:10 pm est for competitors to show up.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!