This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel Arena

Topic » Duel Arena

3440 days 15 hours ago
Jordonk
Here
3440 days 15 hours ago
michael222
here
3440 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Duel was meant to be a free-for-all between michael222, Jordonk, noraw6842 and kaylee21

The competitors couldn't agree on a time and I informed them that in this case the Duel would be held LIVE NOW and 2 of 4 have shown up.

So, this makes this duel unnecessary.  noraw6842 and kaylee21 will be eliminated tonight due to them not showing up with kaylee21 getting the higher placement since noraw has been gone a week.

More info about to come

Please report to the Yard
3430 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a minute.
3430 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hi
3430 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Her
3430 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the Final Duel of Destiny, Stratego

In this challenge there will be an 8 by 8 board with each person having 24 pieces each on one side of the board.

The values of these pieces will remain unknown.  The goal is to capture one specific piece of the opponent, their flag.  You will have a variety of pieces ranked with numbers 1-10 with the strongest piece being 10. 

On your turn you can move one piece one space in ANY direction.  When you move a piece to a space already occupied, I will reveal their ranks.  The higher ranked piece wins and eliminates the other piece.  If the pieces are the same value then BOTH pieces are eliminated. 

Along with ranked pieces, you will have 4 special pieces known as bombs.  If revealed, it destroys any piece in any space directly touching it including your own pieces.  The trick is that you cannot move your bomb or flag.

Other ranks are special.  While 1 is the weakest rank it has a special ability to defeat pieces ranked 9 and 10.

3 is a defuser meaning if 3 is the piece that reveals the bomb then the bomb is defused and destroys nothing.

Any questions?
3430 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
omg so confused
3430 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Kinda confusing but let's go
3430 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
The field:

X   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H

1   W  W  W  W  W  W  W  W

2   W  W  W  W  W  W  W  W

3   W  W  W  W  W  W  W  W

4   O   O  X   X   O   X   X   O

5   O   O  X   X   O   X   X   O

6   J   J   J   J    J   J   J    J

7   J   J   J   J    J   J   J    J

8   J   J   J   J    J   J   J    J

W=aiwfwyattroh's piece
J=Jkjkjk15's piece
O=Open Space
X=Cannot Step There

Pieces you have:

1 Flag (F)
4 Bomb (B)
2 One
2 Two
2 Three
2 Four
2 Five
2 Six
2 Seven
2 Eight
2 Nine
1 Ten

When I reveal the piece after a fight, in every round it will still be labeled as W or J and it is up to you to remember.

Before we begin I need you to assign all 24 of your pieces to the 24 spaces you own.

NOTE: When you move a piece the way to do it is say the space of the piece you want to move then the space you move it to such as

C1-D1

Any questions?
3430 days 14 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
so basically we number our own pieces and when each player lands on the same piece then you reveal the numbers?

Very confused tbh
3430 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I showed what pieces you have.  Arrange them however you want then move and when 2 pieces are on the same space you eliminate the lower number except in special circumstances.

It is VERY SIMILAR to the board game Stratego
3430 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Same..
3430 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
What do you not understand so I can try and clarify?
3430 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
How do we arrange out pieces? I'm sorry I am so confused lol

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!