This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Worldly Challenge 10

Topic » Worldly Challenge 10

3432 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Individual

We will begin in a minute
3432 days 5 hours ago
michael222
here
3432 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Before I post the rules of the Challenge, I will reveal the results of the Weekly Rankings which will effect the challenge in some way
3432 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hey
3432 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
6 of you remain, at the end of this round, we will be down to the Final Four

BUT, this round will work a little different than normal.
3432 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
O fun
3432 days 5 hours ago
ofl1998
here
3432 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your INDIVIDUAL Worldly Challenge.

You will each have a pole with a small platform at the end.  The pole will be centered over a lake with the middle being connected to another pole to help you hold it up.  On the small platform will be a ball.  Your goal is simple.  Keep that ball on the platform for as much time as possible.

You add 1 hour of total time to your tally by MAILING ME THE PHRASE:

BALANCES POLE TO KEEP BALL ON PLATFORM

Capitalization does not count, spelling does.  The trick is that each must be separated by a minimum of 1 hour.  If a mail is sent before EXACTLY one hour has passed then that post does not count and your next mail has to be 1 hour from the mistake.

The TWO PLAYERS who have the most alotted time (mails successfully sent) before the challenge ends on 7 pm est MONDAY (48 hours from now) will BOTH earn themselves a spot in the Final Four.

Each of the 2 challenge winners will then SAVE one player each also bringing them to the Final Four.

The two players unselected will be ELIMINATED from the competition.

So the only way to move on is to win OR to be saved.

However, the rankings will come into play by giving advantages and disadvantages as such.....
3432 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Weekly Rankings (Round 10):

1. Jordonk: As the most popular will receive 1 bonus mail, so they start the challenge with 1 extra hour (1 point essentially to everyone's 0 to begin.)
2. Jkjkjk15: They will be given ONE EXTRA HOUR to play, meaning while the challenge ends for everyone at 7 pm est Monday, their challenge will end at 8 pm est Monday.
3. michael222: None
4. aiwfwyattroh: None
5. Gaiaphage: They will be penalized ONE EXTRA HOUR, meaning while the challenge ends for everyone at 7 pm est Monday, their challenge will end at 6 pm est Monday.
6. ofl1998: As the least popular will receive 1 penalty mail, so they start the challenge with MINUS ONE hour and they need to send one mail just to get their clock to 0.

In addition to these extra rules, there is one other way to be penalized.....
3432 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
So we start at 8 pm est
3432 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Throughout the season, some have been good with confessionals and others have not sent any at all.

Before the challenge ends, EACH PLAYER must send me a DETAILED CONFESSIONAL on not only how they got to this point thus far, but also how they plan to move forward in the competition.

THE MINIMUM LENGTH IS ONE PARAGRAPH OF AT LEAST 5 SENTENCES.

Anything less than that OR anything that is vaguely written will NOT BE ACCEPTED.

If not completed, the player will receive a FIVE HOUR PENALTY, DEDUCTING FIVE POINTS FROM THE CHALLENGE.

IN ADDITION, should they continue in the competition, they will be PENALIZED AT THE NEXT WORLDLY CHALLENGE which will be SEVERE.

Any questions?
3432 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Once I signal GO, the competition starts (in a few mintues) and your 1st mail can be sent IMMEDIATELY.  Then each successive mail separated by an hour.
3432 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
No questions?

The competition is ON

GO

YOU MAY SEND YOUR FIRST MAIL WHENEVER
3430 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I'm here. I need to know LMAOOO
3430 days 4 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
HURRY UP IM SO ANXIOUS LOL
3430 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 6 of you fought and 2 have guaranteed spots in the Final Four.

These 2 will then each choose one other player to join them in the Final Four.

The other 2 will be eliminated.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!