This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hall of the Fates

Topic » Hall of the Fates

3329 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
ofc that 4 of the last 5 would be C
3329 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
i got it on my third try
3329 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The correct order was

B
A
A
D
A
C
C
C
D
C
3329 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
ofl1998
C was legit the last one i was gonna guess on 10 so i would have been a while longer

same
3329 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
I had just missed #10 for the first time when you finished
3329 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations, aiwfwyattroh!!! 

You have won the Final Fates' Challenge and are the 2nd Official Finalist.

That means nbkiller and ofl1998 you will face the Fates'

Your fate is now in the hands of the last challenge winner, Leonine_Divine.

Post your pleas here and Leonine_Divine will PUBLICLY POST HIS DECISION anytime AFTER 8 PM EST on FRIDAY.

The sooner, the better.

Good luck.
3329 days 7 hours ago
ofl1998
Nick you and I were right there with each other on that challenge because I got 1 guess on 10.
3329 days 7 hours ago
ofl1998
Plea: Leo, I know you and I haven't interacted much in this game but I remember you saving me the first round and that kept me in the game and I thank you for that. I have nothing bad to say about Nick because he is my friend so instead I will say something good. Nick is 10 times better than me in finals and he is probably gonna kick ass if he is given the opportunity to make it to one. He also hasn't had to face the fates like 500 times like I have so that is evidence he is better than me so I think I would be easier to beat in the final.
3329 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
Well Leo, like Oakley said, we haven't interacted much, but I would like to say something.

Out of all the challenges, I have won 0 of them. I believe that the marks that people have won in challenges this season will come into play. Like I said, I have none, whereas Oakley (and Wyatt/yourself) have at least one. I believe that I will be at a large disadvantage going into the final. Finally, although I may be a strong competition player, I am not that great at final challenges.

If you look at my final challenge performance, it's only wins against people who are bad tbh, and that disadvantage that I will have going into the final will probably do me in.
3329 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Omg medallions mean nothing for the final, rshow just told me I'm bummed now lmfao
3328 days 5 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
So I've thought about it, and thought about it and thought about it some more and I've decided to stand behind...ofl1998
3328 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations ofl1998, you have been saved by your peers and re-enter the game and are the official third and last finalist of RSF 30, The Quest: All Stars.

nbkiller, I am sorry but you have officially been eliminated from RSF 30: The Quest, All Stars.  Thank you for all you have brought to the RSF Franchise.  It is well appreciated.
3325 days 8 hours ago
ofl1998
Bye Nick, even though I am a little late :(

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!