This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

3346 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will be LIVE at 6:30 pm est.

The time is in order to accomodate for the premiere of Survivor. 

If you want the time changed then everyone must agree on a new time or possibly a new day
3346 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
oh right, Survivor is happening LOL
3346 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
6:30 works for me
3345 days 12 hours ago
PeaceOut14
hello
3345 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly
3345 days 12 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Here
3345 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
oh hi
3345 days 12 hours ago
jman96
Hi
3345 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hi?
3345 days 12 hours ago
jman96
Final 6. cool
3345 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Yeah congrats guys we didn't flop :)
3345 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Race to the Medallion

In this challenge there are 3 medallions up for grabs.  At the end of the challenge the three players with medallions will be safe from Elimination and the remaining 3 will face the Fates where one will win the Fates Challenge and the other 2 will be judged by their peers where 1 will be eliminated.

The first person to receive a medallion will win this challenge and will be the tiebreaker vote in the Elimination Vote if necessary.

In this challenge there are 3 locations that can be searched.

The closest area is the Castle Hall.  There are 12 rooms that can be searched with 1 holding a medallion.

The next closest area is the drawbridge.  There are 6 hidden areas near or under the drawbridge with 1 holding a medallion.

The farthest area is the stables.  There are 3 main stables with 1 of them holding a medallion.

In order to search an area you must post:

RUNS TO (PLACE YOU ARE GOING)

The place is either CASTLE HALL, DRAWBRIDGE or STABLES.

Depending on how far away the search area is depends on how many times you must post that phrase.

To go to the Castle Hall, you must post the phrase RUNS TO CASTLE HALL in THREE SEPARATE POSTS.

To go to the Drawbridge, you must post the phrase RUNS TO DRAWBRIDGE in SIX SEPARATE POSTS.

To go to the Stables, you must post the phrase RUNS TO STABLES in TEN SEPARATE POSTS.

Once you arrive at a destination you must decide which area you will search. 

In the Castle Hall you will post SEARCHES ROOM (ROOM NUMBER) with the numbers going from 1 to 12.

At the Drawbridge you will post SEARCHES AREA (AREA NUMBER) with the numbers going from 1 to 6.

At the Stables, you will post SEARCHES STABLE (STABLE NUMBER) with the numbers going from 1 to 3.

You can only search 1 area.  I will mail you the result.

If you find a medallion then you are safe and I will ONLY MAIL YOU and will not inform your competition that you found the 1 medallion at that location.

If you find an EMPTY AREA then you are transported BACK TO THE START and must run either back to the location or to a new location.

The 3 who find medallions are safe with the 1st to find one being the challenge winner and the 3 without will face the Fates.

Are there any questions?
3345 days 12 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
beaten all my placements except for the gauntlet
3345 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
ok I get it
3345 days 12 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
no questions
3345 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
So as post this via mail?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!