This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Semifinals

Topic » Semifinals

3313 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
This is now OFFICIALLY the LAST ROUND BEFORE THE FINALS.

THREE of the four of you will face the Final Challenge where the winner will be crowned the One True Champion and earn the last Championship of the RSF Series.

This semifinal round will consist of the last regular challenge before the Finals where the winner will earn safety from Elimination and be the 1st official Finalist this season.  This person will also earn the power of the sole vote to eliminate the last person before the Finals.

The three remaining will compete in the Final Fates' Challenge where the winner earns safety and becomes the 2nd Finalist this season.

The two remaining players will face judgment by the challenge winner who will have the sole vote to eliminate one of the two and make the other player the 3rd and last Finalist this season.

The four of you must agree on a day and time soon to have the last regular challenge.  Discuss here or in mail but make sure to include me so I know.

Good luck semifinalists.
3311 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
oh hi
3311 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Oh boy
3311 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will start in a moment
3311 days 4 hours ago
ofl1998
herro
3311 days 4 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Competing against you 3 is giving me hell anxiety lol
3311 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
0 min agoLeonine_Divine
Competing against you 3 is giving me hell anxiety lol

Same lol
3311 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Challenge, A-Maze-In Confusion.

In this treatment, you will be placed in a virtual maze with many rooms.  In each room, I will tell you which directions have doors (forward, left or right).  Then you may choose which direction to go.  Your body will then turn in that direction and walk through the door.  In events you run into a dead end or wish to go backwards, simply choose backwards.  In the event you go backwards, your body will turn around and walk through that door.  (If any of the directions you face confuses you in the event you wish to map out the maze as you go through it then let me know).  All choices will also be done through mail.  You move as fast as you mail me and I will respond as quickly as possible

The person that completes the maze first will be the first of 3 finalists this season.  The losers will face the Fates and the final Fates' Challenge.

There is one twist to the game.  In order  to exit the maze, there is a gate locking the final door before the exit square.  To unlock it you must find THREE KEYS in the maze in ANY ORDER before exiting  the maze.

To assist in the maze completion, each team will have FIVE hints.  At any point, before making a decision you can choose to use a hint in which I will tell you which direction all THREE keys are in so you may choose where to go to help finish the maze fastest.  If you use a hint AFTER all three keys are used then I will tell you which direction you must go to reach the gate and the exit.

Good luck.

Any questions?
3311 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
nope gl every1
3311 days 4 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
nope...
3311 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
In this treatment

treatment no i still have ptsd from solitary
3311 days 4 hours ago
ofl1998
Is this live?
3311 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
This is the hardest maze yet.

As a small hint if you think about it you will know you are on the right way.

MY MISTAKE in the rules that when you use a hint, I will let you know where the keys AND the finish is
3311 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
This is LIVE

You will mail me all your moves
3311 days 4 hours ago
ofl1998
Ready
3311 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
ok im rdy

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!