This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match #5

Topic » Main Match #5

3008 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
It will be LIVE TOMORROW (THURSDAY)

It is expected to last roughly an hour and 20 minutes but add at least some time for clarifying rules, any mishaps,  etc.

Discuss here what time you want it to be at and later tonight a time will be decided by me based on discussion here
3007 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
As I mailed you yesterday since no discussion was made, I just chose a time which was 830 pm est
3007 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hi
3007 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly
3007 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hi
3007 days 14 hours ago
splozojames50
hi
3007 days 14 hours ago
Halloween
hi
3007 days 14 hours ago
Timster
Nail polish is disgusting
3007 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the next Main Match

9 of you remain.

For updated garnet counts, it is posted in the topic known as Garnet Bank

Tonight will be an intriguing Main Match

Tonight you are playing
Fish Shop
3007 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
This game will test how well you can read other people and your willingness to trust other people.

In Fish Shop, you will compete in a price war against players selling the same fish.  The player who earns the most will win. 

Fish Shop will consist of 4 rounds.  The fish sold in fish shop will be salmon, mackerel and squid.  Before the game begins, players will be given 5 sales tickets to be used freely over the course of 4 rounds.  All 5 sales tickets may be used in one round or they may be split across all 4 rounds.  For example, you may sell 2 fish in 1 round and 1 fish in each of the other 3 rounds.  You may also sell 5 of one type of fish in 1 round to use all your tickers at once.  Sales tickets may not be handed over. 

When a round begins, each player will decide what fish they want to sell and present their sales tickets to me through mail.  They will have 5 minutes to decide.  When every player has decided on which fish to sell, I will PUBLICLY reveal which players are selling which fish.  Then you must judge the intentions of the players selling the same fish and decide on asking price for your fish.  You may only offer prices in dollar increments.  You may offer a minimum of $1 up to a maximum of $5.  For 15 minutes, you can discuss with other players selling the same fish then you will mail me your offers for each fish.  Your offers will not be revealed to the other players. 

At the end of the round, the final selling prices and earnings will be revealed.  The lowest price offered for a fish will be that fish’s selling price.  The player who offered the lowest price will sell all of that fish for the round at the final selling price and take the earnings.  For example, if 5 people are selling salmon in a round and the lowest offer made is $3 by one player then that player will sell all 5 fish for $3 each thus earning $15.  If multiple players offered the lowest price, they will split the total earnings.  So in the previous example if instead 2 people offered $3 then the 5 fish will still sell for $3 for a profit of $15.  That $15 dollars will be evenly split between the 2 players who offered the lowest amount and each will earn $7.50.  When a round is over, if a secret was not used, I will reveal what the final selling price was, how much each player offered, and how much profit the lowest offer made.

Your earnings will accumulate across each round.  In addition, players may also use a secret or check item once during the game.  The secret item will allow you to choose one type of fish to hide the selling price of that fish for that round and thus for that round I would not reveal what the selling price was.  The check item will let you know your total earnings so far.  You may only use one of these items and you may use it once in the game.

The player who earned the most after 4 rounds will win.  The player who earned the least will become the elimination candidate.  If there is a sole winner, they will receive 2 tokens of life, 1 of which must be given to any player but the elimination candidate.  If there are multiple last place players, the winner will choose the elimination candidate.  Players who earned at least $25 will also get 1 garnet.  Players who earned at least $35 will get 2 garnets.  There will be a garnet match in the near future.  Manage your garnets well to prepare for this.

Any questions?
3007 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand the rules?
3007 days 14 hours ago
Marble
yess
3007 days 14 hours ago
Halloween
yeah
3007 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Is everyone ready to begin Round 1?
3007 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok
3007 days 14 hours ago
Ahmir99
if you only have 5 sales and each fish can only sell for up to 5 dollars how would you even make 35 dollars isn't the maximum 25?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!