This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2660 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Players can post public confessionals here.

If you want to send a more private confessional about your game to me, feel free and I will not re-post or share them anywhere.  It is just so I can get a sense of your game.

As always private confessionals are not required, but for this season specifically, completing private confessionals and sending them to me may be beneficial to your game in the future this season.  I will leave it at that.
2660 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
So yea, lord give me the strength for this season
2660 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Chris is fat and my back will NOT be able to handle carrying him for another season I can't breathe rn
2660 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
at this point jacob is my biggest target #BYE
2660 days 8 hours ago
Nelson
Lol at my team consisting of people with similar names.
Chris, Christian, Nels, Nelson
2660 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
I have been a victim of constant harassment during the 8 hours of this game so far.
I have been witnessed to a high consistency of verbal abuse and physical assault by Ethan000 and his former partner, iYBF.
However it isn't those who're bringing me to my breaking point. It is of the abuse that Christian_ and Gaiaphagee show to the House. We hear crashes in the night and we are left wondering who's being beaten.
During the day, we see fresh bruises on Christian_'s face. We know Chris has his fair share of conflicts but I feel the drugs are finally getting to his head :(

They need help, we need some form of life coach who can encourage change for these people.
2659 days 15 hours ago
Chris1080
I'm so happy with the team that I'm on, I feel we are all strong in the challenges and we are ready to kick butt?
2659 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
50 % of the confessionals so far have mentioned my name, i feel blessed
2659 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
andrea stop judging me drug habits you bitch

*punches christian*

NEXT TIME BRING ME THE RIGHT BLUNT U DIRTY WHORE
2659 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Who the hell is Trisha paytas
2659 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
31 min agoJkjkjk15
Who the hell is Trisha paytas
2659 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
Let's do this.
2659 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Why does TrishaPaytas alrdy annoy me with her exaggerated confessionals

Tho the girl was sobbing infront of a digital webcam filming her sob stories like diabetes who?
2658 days 20 hours ago
Nelson
So I was trying to sleep last night, and suddenly I wake up to the sound of Christian stumbling around the room trying to find his bed. I don't know where the fuck we went last night, but he came back drunk
2658 days 9 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Round 1 and I may already be up for elimination, what kind of bull is this?
2658 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
So I just woke up with iYBF's fingers "accidentally" shoved up my asshole, this kid needs serious help asap.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!