This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2631 days 14 hours ago
Skyler_TW
When I started ballin I was young. 6:1 ratio for eliminations. AND I MADE THE FINAL'S. I didn't get Jonna'd (:

Anthony & I are coming for that win, even if it's inevitably a loss. This is for you Mike & Jaxon
2631 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Me when Jaxon's 2 former teams are both in the finals
What a robbed icon
2631 days 14 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Lmao who would've thought lil' old rookies would make it to the end, especially since the two rookies left have never seen a season of the challenge before LOL

ugh i had such a disastrous start to this game, then faded into the background, did dece in challenges especially at the end, so hey i'm satisfied with how my story arc is so far

tbh i'm not expecting to win LOL, but whatevs we'll try our best if that means anything!!!

gl to the other 2 teams~
2631 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Seriously for a format this is so anti-rookies, I'm so happy that we're at the end :D
2630 days 4 hours ago
Skyler_TW
How important is this win for everybody? If you're like me & don't wanna endure this 5 stages of hell, I think I can assist.

Y'all are great, & there are more finals to come for each & everyone of y'all. Um, so if y'all wanna come together for this one in particular & let me & Anthony have this, I got
PayPal, iTunes money.. I can get you all a chipotle gift card... have your pick I got you
2630 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
Yes at my favorites boobrocks and darktyphoon making it to finals!
2629 days 20 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
omg i'm a fave what
and also am i really down to throw this whole ting for a chipotle gift card bc i really do love chipotle hmm

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!