This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena 5

Topic » Arena 5

2648 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Arena will be between

Team BACHELOR PAD

vs.

Team ROOKIE

The game will be an ENDURANCE game.

The Arena will be held TOMORROW (Monday) at a time chosen by the 8 of you.  Discuss below and agree on a time.  Since it is Endurance, I suggest you pick a time allowing you to be on for a while afterwards

Before then since both teams are 4 person teams they must decide which 2 of the 4 members will compete in the Arena.

You will do so by mailing me a vote of which 2 members on your team will compete in the Arena.  You are ALLOWED to vote for yourself.  The decision must be UNANIMOUS.  This means all votes sent in by a team MUST MATCH.  If they do not then the decision is not unanimous.  You may choose not to vote but it may increase your odds of going in. 

If the votes sent in by a team all match then that decision is Final.  If even 1 vote does not match then we are at a stalemate.  That means the winning team will choose which 2 members will compete in the Arena from that team.  That decision is MAJORITY RULES.  If the vote is tied then the votes sent in by both the winning team and that team in the Arena are added together and the 2 with the most votes will compete in the Arena.

When you send a vote you are allowed to change it but the most recent vote sent in when the deadline hits is your choice.

You have until TOMORROW at the time you all agree the Arena to be at to mail me your votes.

Good luck.
2648 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
If it's endurance let's do this shit early, okay? Okay.
2648 days 14 hours ago
Nelson
Like 4am?
2648 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
I can't make it early lmao.

I would prefer some time like 10pm or 11pm EST :P
2648 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
10pm or 11pm est for me too
2648 days 14 hours ago
Nelson
Guess I gotta cancel my dick appointment
2648 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
Fine then LOL

10/11PM Est let's do it
2648 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
0 min agoNelson
Guess I gotta cancel my dick appointment

Gaiaphagee takes walk-ins don't worry
2648 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
ok so its settled on 10/11pm leggo
2648 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
So 10 pm est so far?
2648 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
yea
2648 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
seems like it :P
2648 days 14 hours ago
woeisme
That works!
2648 days 13 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Gl Team :(( <3
2647 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2647 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
hi

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!