This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6

Topic » Challenge 6

2646 days ago
iYBF
Congrats Castle!
2646 days ago
Christian_
weren't you the first out Jake LOL
2646 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
grats castle~ I TRIED UGH
don't pick us please thx!!
2646 days ago
iYBF

Me @ RShow giving us last place.
2646 days ago
Ethan000
gj on a 3rd win in a row Castle
2646 days ago
IceIceBaby
Grays castle xx
2646 days ago
IceIceBaby
Grats*
2646 days ago
RShowFreak
ROUND 10 RESULTS:

Sam McGinn - BOBROCKS333

EARNED A STRIKE:

DarkTyphoon23

As this is DarkTyphoon23's 2nd strike he is OUT of this Challenge.

As the first team to be out of this Challenge, Team DUEL finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team DUEL will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.

As the last team left in this challenge, Congratulations Team CASTLE.  You have won this challenge and earned safety from the Arena.  You will choose which of the remaining teams will face off against Team DUEL in the Arena and what type of game the Arena will be.

Each member of the winning team will send me a vote for which team will be going into the Arena and what type of remaining game the Arena will be (Physical, Mental, Strategy).  MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie the member who participated in the challenge the most will have the tiebreaker vote.  If players do not send a vote by the deadline of 7 PM EST TOMORROW (Thursday) then each individual to not do so will equal one penalty vote against them for future Arenas.

Good luck.
2646 days ago
Skyler_TW
Congrats Castle
2645 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just realized there is a typo, the challenge winners have until today at 8 PM EST to mail me their choice, not 7 pm est

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!