This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena 6

Topic » Arena 6

2638 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Thank you Alex :)

Anthony, when you want to have a civil conversation, my skype inbox is open.

I will be a gracious loser :) Sorry that we couldn't win Nolan, you were an amazing partner < 3
2638 days 3 hours ago
Timster
LIVE AFTERSHOW FOLLOWING THE REUNION HAS AIRED ON MY BLOG:

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Timster/7874664/rsf-bots2-aftershow-1
2637 days 22 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
As the only team to not solve a task, Team ROOKIE finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team ROOKIE will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.As the only team to not solve a task, Team ROOKIE finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team ROOKIE will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.
As the only team to not solve a task, Team ROOKIE finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team ROOKIE will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.As the only team to not solve a task, Team ROOKIE finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team ROOKIE will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.As the only team to not solve a task, Team ROOKIE finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team ROOKIE will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.

womp womp woooomp

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!