This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena 7

Topic » Arena 7

2636 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Arena will be between

Team ROOKIE

vs.

Team BACHELOR PAD

The game will be a PHYSICAL game.

The Arena will be held TOMORROW (Monday) at a time chosen by the 6 of you.  Discuss below and agree on a time. 

For Team ROOKIE, as a 2 person team, both members will face the Arena.

Before then since Team BACHELOR PAD is a 4 person team they must decide which 2 of the 4 members will compete in the Arena.

You will do so by mailing me a vote of which 2 members on your team will compete in the Arena.  You are ALLOWED to vote for yourself.  The decision must be UNANIMOUS.  This means all votes sent in by a team MUST MATCH.  If they do not then the decision is not unanimous.  You may choose not to vote but it may increase your odds of going in. 

If the votes sent in by a team all match then that decision is Final.  If even 1 vote does not match then we are at a stalemate.  That means the winning team will choose which 2 members will compete in the Arena from that team.  That decision is MAJORITY RULES.  If the vote is tied then the votes sent in by both the winning team and that team in the Arena are added together and the 2 with the most votes will compete in the Arena.

When you send a vote you are allowed to change it but the most recent vote sent in when the deadline hits is your choice.

You have until TOMORROW at the time you all agree the Arena to be at to mail me your votes.

Good luck.
2636 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
Umm I'll wait for y'all
2636 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
8:30pm EST and after would be the only time I could make it
2636 days 17 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
I can do 9 PM EST tomorrow
2636 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
9 is good I guess
2636 days 6 hours ago
Nelson
I'm going to work right now, soooo...today isn't a good day
2636 days 6 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
i can't do tuesday unfortunately :((
2636 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
You need to arrange a time TODAY

If you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT make today then you can play TOMORROW

But if you need to delay it to WEDNESDAY or later then you can if ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY but know that whoever wins will incur a heavy penalty for their team should it be delayed this long
2636 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
if im in the arena it has to be done before 9 pm est cause i have tvivor final immunity and that game is for 50 bucks so that is my priority (no offense rshow but $ > no $)
2636 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Can we figure out whose even going in the damn arena first off so we don't have to schedule something that may not even affect 2 people
2636 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
..can we please just sette a time already. Both myself and Jan have posted when we can make it
2636 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
I also can't make Tuesday
2636 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Another option is that you all know the Arena game and this type can also be done NON-LIVE so if you all want it to be NON-LIVE then that is also alright
2636 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
This would work
2636 days ago
OldNewz
Does this work for you BP?
2636 days ago
Gaiaphagee
yeah thats good

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!