This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8

Topic » Challenge 8

2640 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will be NON-LIVE.  I do not need to be online for you to play but it WILL REQUIRE the participation of BOTH MEMBERS of your team so start arranging a time.

You must start the challenge any time from the point I post the rules to 12 AM EST TOMORROW (Wednesday) which is a little under 24 hours from now.

I will post the rules in a few minutes.  I just need to type them up.

Good luck.
2640 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
lets do it nelson <3
2640 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Slingshot.

In this challenge across a max of a 4 hour period your pair will try to launch and catch as many balls as possible.  This will be done via mail and here is how it works.

When you both are ready to start then BOTH MEMBERS MAIL ME THE PHRASE

START THE CHALLENGE

Once both members have sent the phrase the challenge will run AT MOST for 4 hours from the moment the starting phrase is sent by the 2nd member of the pair.

Once you both mail that then 1 member of the pair which we will call Player A starts by mailing me the phrase:

PRESSES LAUNCH BUTTON

Once that mail is sent to me, Player B must mail me the phrase

CATCHES BALL

within 5 to 7 minutes after Player A sent the LAUNCH MAIL

So if the 1st mail was sent at 12:00:00 then Player B needs to send catch the ball at any point from 12:05:00 to 12:07:00.  If they do this then that counts as 1 ball caught.

The roles then switch.  After Player B has caught the ball they have 1 minute to send me the phrase

PRESSES LAUNCH BUTTON

So in the example above, if they catch the ball in a mail I receive at 12:06:30 then they have to send the LAUNCH mail anywhere from 12:06:31 to 12:07:30.

Player A would then have to send me the phrase

CATCHES BALL

within 5 minutes of it being launched so in the example, if the launch mail was received at 12:07:09, then Player A would need to catch the ball anywhere from 12:12:09 to 12:14:09.

So each pair will essentially be alternating launching and catching the ball.

Here is the catch.

If at any time you mail me too early or too late (meaning you do not mail me the mail you must within the required window) then the chain is broken and the challenge is over.  Your official score will be the number of balls caught before the chain was broken.

This challenge will run until either the chain is broken OR if you keep going once the 4 hour mark has hit, whichever situation occurs first.

Your official score will be the number of balls successfully caught.

The team that catches the most balls will win safety from the Arena and the power to choose who will compete in the Arena.  With only 1 Arena game left in the cycle they do not need to choose.

The team that catches the least balls will finish in LAST PLACE and AUTOMATICALLY face the next Arena.

If the number of balls is tied then the season long tiebreaker will be put into place.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am going based off of Tengaged time, thus the Tengaged time stamp in the mails so keep that in mind.

If you have any questions, ask them HERE.

Good luck.

You may BEGIN.
2640 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you are still competing once the deadline hits you may finish up and I will reveal results after you all finish.
2639 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
well due to the time i unfortunately won't be able to do this challenge!

im a college student, cant be focusing on a challenge for four hours when i have three exams next week, a paper due tonight, and a presentation tomorrow

#ripandreaandjoe
2639 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
As a Flight Attendant & A busy individual IRL, I cannot receive the appropriate times in which would align with Joe's schedule to focus upon today's challenge.
I have a flight at 10 tonight and won't be leaving work until around 5. Unfortunately, for all those who're #TeamGauntlet this season we will be inclined to forfeit this challenge and enter the Arena :(

#RIPAndrea&Joe
2639 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
2639 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will get to the results shortly.
2639 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Challenge Results:

# of Balls Caught - Team - Challenge length

44 balls - Team BACHELOR PAD - Played all 4 hours
11 balls - Team ROOKIE - Played for 1 hour and 8 minutes before a DQ
1 ball - Team CASTLE - Played for 11 minutes before a DQ
0 balls - Team DUEL - Played for 6 minutes before a DQ
DID NOT ATTEMPT - Team GAUNTLET

As the only team to not attempt, Team GAUNTLET finishes in LAST PLACE.  Team GAUNTLET will be the 1st of 2 teams that will face the Arena.

As the team who caught the most balls, Congratulations Team BACHELOR PAD.  You have won this challenge and earned safety from the Arena.  You will choose which of the remaining teams will face off against Team GAUNTLET in the Arena.  As there is only 1 type of game in the cycle, the Arena will be Mental.

Each member of the winning team will send me a vote for which team will be going into the Arena.  MAJORITY RULES.  If there is a tie the member who participated in the challenge the most will have the tiebreaker vote.  If players do not send a vote by the deadline of 8 PM EST TOMORROW (Thursday) then each individual to not do so will equal one penalty vote against them for future Arenas.

Good luck.
2639 days 13 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
congrats bachelor pad
2639 days 13 hours ago
iYBF
Congrats BP!
2639 days 13 hours ago
Nelson
AAAAAAHHHH OMG!!! WE DID IT CHRIS!!!
2639 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yay Nelson!!!!!!
2639 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Congrats BP
2639 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Congrats BP!
2639 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks guys!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!