This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Arena

Topic » Final Arena

2632 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
This Arena will be between

Team BACHELOR PAD

vs.

Team DUEL

The game will be a MENTAL game.

The Arena will be held TOMORROW (Wednesday) at a time chosen by the 4 of you.  Discuss below and agree on a time.  You both know the game so I suggest you agree on a time when you all can be present.

Since you are both 2 person teams, there is no need for a vote as we know who will be competing.

You have until TOMORROW at the time you all agree the Arena to be at to mail me your votes.

The winner will advance to the Final Challenge and be OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 38: Battle of the Seasons 2.  The other pair will fall just short of the Final Challenge.

Good luck.
2632 days ago
Nelson
Any time is good
2631 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i can ONLY compete at 10:30 PM EST though I'd honestly say 10:45 to be safe.

If that does not work for anyone, the only other thing i could do is between 10 30 AM and NOON EST or nonlive :/

sorry but i go to college and work so im gone from 7 am til 10/1030 pm :(
2631 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
If this is gonna be NON-LIVE again then both teams need to agree to it
2631 days 12 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Shit, if Nelson can agree to this afternoon I'd be down for that
2631 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Has to be over by 230 PM EST if we do that but I an do it! Idk about nelson tho. I might be leaving at 10 AM, should be home before noon
2631 days 11 hours ago
Skyler_TW
It will take no more than a lil over an hour, if that so we should be good. But yeah we need our partners
2631 days 4 hours ago
Nelson
Sorry guys, didn't know you'd prefer earlier. I'm usually not up around that time. But if you guys want to do it non-live then that's fine with me
2630 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
It seems you tentatively agreed to do it now based on all the discussion in mails so we will start shortly if that is the case.
2630 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
hi
2630 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
reading votes for my survivor, ill brb
2630 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
So all 4 are online, does that mean you are all playing now?
2630 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i am ok with playing right now if nelson is online
2630 days 22 hours ago
Nelson
I guess
2630 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
iYBF? Skyler_TW?
2630 days 22 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Yes

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!