This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

2631 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
We started this game with 24 competitors and 6 teams.

We are now down to the Final 3 teams and our 6 OFFICIAL FINALISTS.

BOBROCKS333 and Jkjkjk15

Team CASTLE has dominated in the competition winning 5 of the 9 challenges this season.  They are also the most decorated competitors remaining as the only ones who have won an RSF Championship before.  Can they ride this winning streak to another RSF Championship?

DarkTyphoon23 and OldNewz

Team ROOKIE came in new to the RSF Franchise and have fought there way here with 2 wins in the Arena.  In the original RSF Battle of the Seasons a rookie team took the title.  Can this rookie team prove they are more than fresh faces and take home the title?

iYBF and Skyler_TW

Team DUEL has faced adversity being the first team to be cut in half.  But since then they have been able to maneuver their way to the end with 2 victories in the Arena as well.  With this team having faced adversity since the start, can they use that as motivation to take the ultimate victory?

It is now that I can reveal that unlike normal RSF Finals, this RSF Final will be a little different.

This RSF Final will be NON-LIVE.  You will compete in different tasks both as individuals and with your teammate.  The pair that can conquer this Final Challenge will earn the title of RSF Champion and be crowned the champions of RSF Season 38: Battle of the Seasons 2.

I will post more info on how it will work tomorrow and when you will be allowed to compete.

In the meantime, get prepared for a battle and most importantly, congratulations once again on being this season's finalists.
2631 days 9 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Chill chill
2631 days 9 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
wow nonlive final
gl castle and duel!!!
2631 days 9 hours ago
iYBF
Good luck Team Castle & Team Rookies!!
2631 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
awesome. This is actually great for my schedule lmao
2630 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the details of the Final Challenge.

Your Final Challenge is called All or Nothing.

In this challenge you will participate in 5 different tasks, some as individuals and some with your partner.

Each pair will have 750 coins to bet on the different tasks.  You are allowed to divide that money however you wish between the 5 tasks with the tasks you feel most confident in being the ones you bet more on.  There are some limitations in how you divide your bet.  You MUST bet on all 5 tasks.  The minimum you are allowed to bet on a task is 75 coins.  The maximum you are allowed to bet on a task is 250 coins.

Here is how scoring will work:

--If in a task your pair performs the best and finishes 1st then you receive your double your bet.  So if you bet 100 coins then your score will be 200 coins for that task.

--If in a task your pair performs the worst and finishes 3rd then you lose your bet.  So if you bet 100 coins then your score will be 0 coins for that task.

--Here is the trick, if you finish in the middle, 2nd, in a task then the amount you win depends on how well you did.  If your score is closer to 1st place's score on that task meaning it was a close competition then you will simply receive your bet back.  So if you bet 100 coins then your score will be 100 coins for that task.  If your score is closer to 3rd place's score meaning the 1st place team in that task dominated then you will earn only half of your bet back.  So if you bet 100 coins then your score will be 50 coins for that task.

This will encourage you all to perform and you will need to be well rounded in all the tasks and be smart with how you bet.

I will describe the 5 tasks below.  You will have 24 hours (until TOMORROW, Friday at 11 pm est) to discuss how you want to divide your bets with your partner and then BOTH must mail me the SAME bets (how much on each task).  If 1 or both do not mail me then we will wait for you to do so but the longer you go past the deadline the more severe penalty you will receive.

Once I have all bets, they will remain a secret until the Final is over.  You will be able to compete at any time starting from Saturday onwards for a week (SUNDAY I will not be available).  NOTE: I can only host 1 person/team at a time and you do NOT need to do all tasks on the same day back to back but you may do so if you wish. 

Good luck.
2630 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
FINAL TASKS:

1. DONE AS PAIRS WITH YOUR TEAMMATE.  I am needed ONLINE to compete in this.  Will combine speed and spam.  In this task you will compete in a version of the Stacker elimination challenge in which you will stack more blocks than required in the elimination but at designated points will require the need to spam users to mail me a given phrase in order to continue stacking.

2. DONE AS INDIVIDUALS.  I am needed ONLINE to compete in this.  Will combine luck as well as strategy and quick thinking.  In this task you will need to figure out a 30 digit passcode 1 number at a time via guess and check.  Every incorrect number guess will incur a 1 minute penalty.  The number codes will NOT be random.  Each partner will have a differnt code.  After you guess a correct number you will receive a clue that could help you figure out what the next number may be.  Your team's score will be the combined time of both partners.

3. DONE AS INDIVIDUALS.  I am needed ONLINE to compete in this.  Will test your puzzle solving skills.  In this task you will solve several different puzzles (more puzzles than the elimination.)  While the styles of both puzzles will be the same for each partner they will be different puzzles.  You will be allowed to purchase hints at the cost of penalty time.  Your team's score will be the combined time of both partners.

4. DONE AS PAIRS WITH YOUR TEAMMATE.  You can compete in this WITHOUT me.  Will test your endurance.  In this task you will re-compete in a challenge from this season.  You will play in Slingshot all over again.  The difference is there will be no time limit meaning you can go for as long as you and your partner can do it.  Your score will be the number of total balls caught between the 2 of you.

5. DONE AS PAIRS WITH YOUR TEAMMATE.  I am needed ONLINE to compete in this.  Will test your knowledge of the season.  One key checkpoint that helps define an RSF Final Challenge are the difficult counting tasks.  This final's counting task will revolve around things that happened this season.  I will give you questions that have a numerical answer and you will use those answers to solve a passcode.  Your score will be the time it takes you and your partner to solve the code.

You must now discuss with your partner how you want to bet.
2630 days 9 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
wow how elaborate
2630 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
jesus christ lmao
2630 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The typical LIVE Final has been known to take hours. 

This NON-LIVE Final will be the most challenging thing.  As said before, if you want to win you are going to have to earn it.
2630 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay, some questions:

i) Do we have to do the tasks in order?

ii) For the 30 digit pass code, will one number be used multiple times? Or is each number used once?

iii) When it comes to purchasing hints at the cost of penalty time, how much penalty time are we talking?
2630 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
@OldNewz

i. The tasks can be completed in any order you choose.
ii. You will use the same digit multiple times as you will guess 1 digit at a time guessing a number from 0 to 9
iii. The amount of penalty time bought will depend on the puzzle and will be described more in-depth when competing.  For hints there will be no wait time, you can buy as many hints as you want at any point with each hint adding penalty time to your time.
2630 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay ty :)
2630 days 2 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Here I thought non-live would make it easier on us.

Nope (-:
2630 days 2 hours ago
Skyler_TW
But then again I only have to do one bullshit task a day so that's a nice, & appreciated perk
2629 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: I did say the deadline is 11 pm est, it meant to say 12 am est, 11 pm central (15 minutes from now)

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!