This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge Info

Topic » Final Challenge Info

2595 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Grats on the win Castle!
2594 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will now reveal the identity of RSF Season 39
2594 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
All season long and in RSF Season's past, you have had to rely on the performance of others.  Whether it be as a pair, as a team or as alliance.

This trust in others has lead some of you to amazing victories and shocking defeats.

Even when the game is individual you have to rely on trust within others to make it through.

But what happens when you have only yourself to rely on?

When you have no one to turn to.

When your fate is truly in your hands.

Next season we will find out your limits and how far you are willing to push yourself

It is time for the return of the Octagon.

It is time for
RSF Season 39: Solitary 2.0
2594 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPLICATIONS WILL BE POSTED A BIT LATER TONIGHT.
2594 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
LMFAO I AM DEAD

RIP CHRISTIAN UNDERSCORE
2594 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
LOOOOOL
2594 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
I almost forgot, Season 40.

Back in Season 30, it seemed the RSF Franchise was coming to an end.  So for the final season, for the 1st time in the RSF Franchise, RSF All Stars were invited back to compete for the title of One True Champion.

Season 40 will draw from this but in a different way.

For only the 2nd time in the RSF Franchise, Season 40 will have no applications and will be an invite only season.

It will be the 1st season of it's kind.

That is all I will say until the conclusion of Solitary 2.0
2594 days 6 hours ago
Timster
For only the 2nd time in the RSF Franchise, Season 40 will have no applications and will be an invite only season.

http://vevmo.com/sites/default/files/Jonna%20gif.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!