This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional Cam

Topic » Confessional Cam

2543 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here you can post confessionals but note others can read it.

If you wish to mail me private confessionals I not only accept them but encourage them so that I can get an insight into what could be going on behind the scenes.  I guarantee any private confessionals will not be shared by me and are only for my benefit.

In the previous seasons, private confessionals were the season tiebreaker but this season it is the Leader Board so they are not mandatory but I would appreciate them.
2542 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
I'm so excited to play and rekindle the past as I honestly don't even remember how long it's been. Or why I never came back sooner but better late than never.

Also curious is there going to be an group skype for reminders and just random silliness as I see more survivor group games have.
2542 days 14 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
First challenge at 10 and last 24 hours...it's a spam challenge...i hate spam challenges...
2542 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
I'm so hype. I've never played in a season with so many great players. I'm a little nervous, but I'll do my best.
2542 days 3 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Look. There's no reason for me to lie to anyone this early. Everyone I've told has not been lied to. I'm not fucking up my second chance this early.

Just give me 1/2 challenges.
2541 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
I have nothing to confess
2540 days 12 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
I know it's just a game but getting thrown into the first arena sucks so much!
2540 days 12 hours ago
jman96
I knew I wasn't gonna win a spamming challenge. its tough doing mission where you rely on Tengaged public that barely knows you. Now moving forward, hopefully there will be a challenge that I can excel and get a safe key.
2540 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
why was everyone who had my jar literally OFFLINE when we started the comp????? smh
2540 days 8 hours ago
ForceMike1
This is the first season where I haven't gone into the 1st elimination round!!!
2540 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbfh, I wanted this first elimination so I can see if I'm going to have to spend over a month here or just a few days. Atleast this way I don't have to do fuck all for 4 rounds if I win. ^_^
2539 days 15 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Well looks like my time is ending tonight, guess me winning one of these things is not meant to be
2535 days 13 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I'm pressed.
2529 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Well people stir drama from their previous seasons.. Im sitting here hoping to get this key.

I havent played this since Season 9 and 11 thats 30 something seasons after like where have I been most of my tengaged life... oh right Survivor group games.

I completely forgot how fun and crazy these elements are in this series so Im hoping I can pull thru to advance Phase 2... if I don't I hope this isn't the last of me.
2523 days 2 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I'm possibly getting 15th now when I was actually never a possibility to really go in elimination in the first place (: all because I was flustered & voted incorrectly. At least I friggen tried bruh, but now I'm paying the price. How cool. The frustration is real (((:

Ya boy should've been allowed to fix a flustered mistake
2522 days 20 hours ago
Mybash_
IM LAUGHING SO HARD @ MY TEAM

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!