This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Phase 3

Topic » Phase 3

2518 days ago
RShowFreak
It will begin TONIGHT at 9 pm est (3 hours from now).

I will see you then.
2517 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
ayo
2517 days 21 hours ago
DBWs
byo
2517 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
i honestly fucking hate all 8 of you
2517 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
i hate myself too
2517 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
To begin, I will post in a separate thread the Rules of Phase 3.
2517 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
I suggest you all read it first before tonight's events begin.

I will give a few minutes before continuing so you can do so.
2517 days 21 hours ago
Jaxon
do you need us to post a statement?
2517 days 21 hours ago
Mybash_
hello
2517 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
No.

I am assuming everyone has read the rules now.

So tonight you will be forming your trios before the LIVE Challenge TOMORROW.

I can reveal that TOMORROW's challenge is one you will not want to miss as Leader Board points can drastically change/be affected after tomorrow's challenge so these trios you are about to form could be very important.
2517 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
So as of now:

Top 9:

amf7410
DBWs
iYBF
Jaxon
Mybash_
obscurity
rawr121
Skyler_TW
zorbo678

Trios:

Red Trio:

?
?
?

Green Trio:

?
?
?

Black Trio:

?
?
?

These spots will need to be filled and it will be done tonight and depending on you all possibly tomorrow as well.  However, it must be finished before the challenge which you all must agree on a time for it TOMORROW (Saturday).  It is also important because the vote will be held IMMEDIATELY following the challenge.
2517 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here is how Trios will be formed.

This Trio Formation will consist of 10 rounds.  In each round the person on the Leader Board with the smallest number of points will choose a trio to join.  Each individual can choose only an empty spot.  However, once a trio is FULL, then players choosing after can BUMP one member of an already completed trio and take their place.  The newly BUMPED player must then choose an open spot.  So the person going first will have almost no say in who is in their trio and the person who is last will have the choice of which trio to join. 

Now I said there are 10 rounds but only 9 of you with each choosing in a round.  In the 10th round is a special occurrence.  During the Path of Temptation task, one player earned something that informed them at several points during Phase 3 they would have power no one else has.  The first occurrence of that will be in the 10th round.  They will SECRETLY (I will not reveal their identity) have the power to SWITCH any 2 players from the trios.  They can switch themselves to a different trio OR switch 2 other players.

Are there any questions?
2517 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
So the order will be:

Round - Player

1 - rawr121
2 - Skyler_TW
3 - obscurity
4 - DBWs
5 - Mybash_
6 - Jaxon
7 - amf7410
8 - zorbo678
9 - iYBF
10 - SECRET POWER
2517 days 21 hours ago
DBWs
O nvm
2517 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
lmao me being last thats so cute
2517 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
me having the least amount of points so cute

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!