This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 10

Topic » Challenge 10

2510 days ago
RShowFreak
This will start in a few minutes and will be NON-LIVE. 

You will play in pairs which will be determined here.
2510 days ago
rawr121
ayo
2510 days ago
Jaxon
Hello
2510 days ago
obscurity
hey
2510 days ago
iYBF
Hey!
2509 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now, as you know you will play in four pairs.

Well those pairs are mostly already decided.  They will simply branch off from the trios.

So since Jaxon and Skyler_TW are a trio reduced to a pair, they will remain a pair.

For the other 3 trios, 1 member of each trio will form a pair and those leftover will be paired with their former trio member. 

How will that be decided?

During the Path of Temptation, one player earned Phase 3 Power.  They already used it once at the trio determination (the switch) and tonight will be the final time it will be used in that they will choose 1 member of the 2 full trios to be partners thus determining the other 2 pairs as well.

I need that individual to mail me their decision ASAP and when they do I will post the pairs and then the Challenge.
2509 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
honestly still traumatized from the path of temptation
2509 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The pairs have been determined:

Red Pair:

DBWs
amf7410

Green Pair:

iYBF
zorbo678

Black Pair:

Skyler_TW
Jaxon

Pink Pair:

obscurity
rawr121

I will post the challenge in a few minutes.
2509 days 23 hours ago
Absol
OBSCURITY THROW WE NEED RAWR121 GONE HES A TOTAL PACKAGE
2509 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
when my fans turn on me </3

tragic
2509 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next NON-LIVE Challenge, Leap of Fate.

In this mission, at every hour at 8:00:00 pm est, 9:00:00 pm est and so on a bar will rotate around coming down.  Your goal as a team is that at any point from X:00:00 to X:30:00 to mail me the word

JUMP

So you could start this challenge within 10 minutes at 11:00:00 pm est to 11:30:00 pm est.

This mission will have two stages.

In Stage 1, If BOTH members mail me the word during one half hour period then that counts as ONE JUMP to your tally.  If you mail me at any point from X:30:01 to X:59:59 such then you will NOT BE ELIGIBLE to score a point during the next 30 minute jump period.  If only one member mails me that counts as 1/4 of a jump so it will require teamwork to win.

Of the four pairs, the two teams with the least number of jumps will be out of contention for the win.

Stage 2 will occur concurrently with Stage 1 but only the results of those who survive Stage 1 will count in Stage 2.  In Stage 2, time will be considered.  The time counted will be as follows:

1. Time between X:00:00 and the first mail sent to me by the first team member
WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO
2. The time between mails of both team members MULTIPLIED BY 2

So essentially, the best time will be if BOTH members post early in the 30 minute jump period.

The team with the SHORTEST AVERAGE TIME PER JUMP will win and earn ONE KEY CARD to be earned by one of them.  What I mean by shortest average time per jump is we will average the time on each jump and the fastest average will win.

Pairs can start at any hour but the LAST TIME they can start is during the time period of 10:00:00 pm est TOMORROW (Tuesday) to 10:00:30 pm est Tuesday.  When you start the challenge will last 24 HOURS from the moment you start.

Points are awarded based on number of jumps.  The number of jumps made by an individual will earn points (up to 50 for most).  The number of jumps made by a pair will earn points (up to 100 for most).  The team that performs the LEAST JUMPS will LOSE 50 points.  The 2 teams who make it to Stage 2 will earn a BONUS 50 POINTS.

During the Path of Temptation, one player earned an advantage in a challenge and they are using it now.  Their advantage is they will start with 1 JUMP in their score.  The penalty time of it will be 0 (perfect jump).  I will NOT reveal which pair that is.

Any questions?
2509 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
In addition, while this challenge is going on, you must send in a vote before the challenge ends.

The vote you must send will fill this following template:

1. Of the 2 pairs with no KEY CARDS (DBWs/amf7410, Jaxon/Skyler_TW) which member of the pair do you want to receive the KEY CARD should they not agree?

2. Which pair would you want to vote into the Fortress to face off against each other (Keep in mind if the pair with the most votes has someone with a KEY CARD in it then the person with no KEY CARD will choose their opponent from a non-winning pair).  You must send a 1st choice and a 2nd choice in the event your 1st choice wins the challenge.

Good luck.
2509 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
IMPORTANT NOTE:

The mails are judged by TENGAGED TIME which does not line up with normal clocks so keep that in mind.
2509 days 23 hours ago
Skyler_TW
We start tomorrow?
2509 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
You can start at any time (any initial 30 minute window from X:00:00 to X:30:00).

You just have to at least start by the deadline which in the rules states:

Pairs can start at any hour but the LAST TIME they can start is during the time period of 10:00:00 pm est TOMORROW (Tuesday) to 10:00:30 pm est Tuesday.  When you start the challenge will last 24 HOURS from the moment you start.
2509 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
If only one jumps, does that count at all towards timing between the team members?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!