This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11

Topic » Challenge 11

2506 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next challenge will be LIVE and occur TOMORROW (Friday) at a time you can all agree.  The challenge will run until we have a winner and could potentially see someone run away in points if played correctly.

It will be played as individuals.

So discuss here when you would like the Challenge to occur and I will see you tomorrow.
2506 days 5 hours ago
Jaxon
later is better for me, like 10ish.
2506 days 5 hours ago
amf7410
fine with me
2506 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
im good with that
2506 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
make it 10:30 and im good
2506 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
i can do 1030
2506 days 4 hours ago
zorbo678
10:30
2505 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2505 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
here
2505 days 7 hours ago
iYBF
Here!
2505 days 7 hours ago
amf7410
Hi
2505 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Here
2505 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
hey
2505 days 6 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Hey
2505 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your final challenge of Phase 3, Music Video Mayhem. 

Your goal will be to watch 6 music videos to find/count certain things to solve for 7 different numbers,

I will give you the list of 6 music videos and what to count in a random order. 

The goal is to find each number the FASTEST.  That is because the first to find each number will earn points (5 points for Numbers 1 to 5, 10 points for Number 6, 20 points for Number 7).  If you are 2nd to answer then you receive less points (Numbers 1 to 5 decrease by 1 with each person correctly guessing, Number 6 decreases by 2, Number 7 decreases by 5.

But you need to be fast because once each of the 7 numbers have been solved ONCE, the challenge ends and the final points are revealed.

You can only guess 1 number at a time, you make all guesses via mail.  If you are incorrect, you cannot guess that number (1-7) again for TEN MINUTES.  You are allowed to guess other numbers though.

I will not reveal who solved what until the very end but I WILL reveal here whenever one of the numbers have been solved such as:

NUMBER 6 has been solved for the FIRST TIME

or

NUMBER 4 has been solved for the SECOND TIME

so you can keep track of how fast people are solving and which numbers are most in need.

The player with the most points without a KEY CARD will earn a spot in Phase 4: The Semi-Finals while the remaining 2 without a KEY CARD will do battle in the Final Fortress of Phase 3 to earn the last spot in the Top 6.

Points will be given based on final scores in this challenge.  Whoever has the most points will earn 100 points on the Leader Board and the rest will earn in proportion to that.  In addition, the first person to solve EACH NUMBER earns 25 points.

Any questions?
2505 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
This is interesting

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!